X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI still up 34-22 with 16 mins left in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      Avila is NAIA. The bears came from behind (late) against Alaska (D2) and Eastern Ill.

Marcus Marshall is a terrific shooter but doesn't seem to have any confidence in his team mates. There are rumblings that he may be packing his bags if things don't turn around soon.

The bears are really soft right now. They have not played good defense since Lusk became coach.
      If I'm not mistaken, Marshall was a RS freshman and then lost last season to injury. I don't think a transfer would my wise if I am correct.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• UNI holding on to a 45-34 lead with 7 mins left.

Comment

• 7 point lead for the Panthers with 223 left to play.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
            If I'm not mistaken, Marshall was a RS freshman and then lost last season to injury. I don't think a transfer would my wise if I am correct.
            He didn't redshirt during his freshman year. He is a Jr. He also played 1 (or 2 ?) too many games last season to get an automatic medical redshirt. I'm hearing that he is on pace to graduate on time and would transfer out if granted a redshirt (like Grant Gibbs). This could all be b.s too

Comment

• Iead down to 4 with 56 secs left

Comment

• Panthers are going to hold on. An ugly win against a decent opponent.

Comment

• Jans bones our SOS with a buzzer beater to win @ Detroit 64-63. What a start he is having in middle-of-nowhere ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    I wouldn't be terribly shocked to see Kansas jump us back with a win over Michigan State.
                    True but missing out on that chance at a quality loss is going to hurt them come NCAA seeding time.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Jans bones our SOS with a buzzer beater to win @ Detroit 64-63. What a start he is having in middle-of-nowhere ohio.
                      @JasonKingBR: Awesome college hoops finish as Bowling Green tops Detroit by 1-pt at the buzzer. Detroit's Juwon Howard Jr. had gone up by 1 with 2.4 ticks
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I was listening to some of the UNI game and their commentators think they're gonna be in the Top 25 this week.

I about laughed my ass off. While I'm happy for UNI's hot start against mediocre to maybe slightly better than mediocre competition, they will NOT be entering the Top 25 this week. Beat VCU in a couple weeks. Then we'll talk.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I was listening to some of the UNI game and their commentators think they're gonna be in the Top 25 this week.

I about laughed my ass off. While I'm happy for UNI's hot start against mediocre to maybe slightly better than mediocre competition, they will NOT be entering the Top 25 this week. Beat VCU in a couple weeks. Then we'll talk.
                          Depending on what John Feinstein does, it's possible. He has some unexplained hard-on for UNI. He had them ranked #16 this week, so that makes you think maybe he's giving some respect for the MVC. But he had Wichita State 13. Wichita State #13. Northern Iowa #16. Maybe he will just move UNI to #1 to make sure they get into the polls this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I was listening to some of the UNI game and their commentators think they're gonna be in the Top 25 this week.

Currently the equivalent of 31 in the polls. I don't think they'll be top 25, but probably 27 or 28. Certainly not a crazy notion.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• I hope they do make Top 25, the Valley could use it
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Murray State 68 - The Drake 59 in Nashville. The Drake falls to 1-6 on the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X