Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not fond of Shaq Goodwin.

Comment

• lol Tulsa's Shaq Harrison just jumped too early on a head-on breakaway dunk and came up way short. It looked like the mid 90s Sprite commercial where the dude gets Mutombo'd by the rim and gets his world rocked, pretty good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        This is the first time I have ever said anything about it. Me mentioning my opinion on the subject once is not the same as someone bashing KU every chance they get. I believe in living life with class, graciousness, respect, and sophistication. It does not "make me feel better to ignore KU and put you down for talking crap on other programs." The reason I said anything at all is because I have high standards for us as a fan base. I want us to be known as classy, knowledgeable fans not jackasses. I appreciate it when I see two fan bases interacting with respect.
        You also need to take into consideration that you are looking at an extremely small portion of fanbases when you look at the number of posters. Divide 10,500 by the number of extreme posters. Add the thousands more fans who don't have tickets. What percentage do you get? Be careful when you base your opinion of a fanbase by looking at a miniscule sample size.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• This is as full and loud as I've seen Tulsa's gym in about a decade. Good for them.

30-23 Golden Hurricane at halftime.

Comment

• anybody wanna put money on indiana st before the game gets going? I'm not so sure they won't just win this and ruin everything.

Comment

• Huston Tillotson up on Baylor 34-27. WTF?

Comment

• Tulsa is beating Memphis bad 63-44

Comment

• UNI taking care of biz at the half 31-23. Baylor up 1 at the half over 3-13 non Dr school.

Comment

• UNI taking care of biz at the half 31-23. Baylor up 1 at the half over 3-13 non D1 school.

Comment

• According to the box score, no Milton Doyle for the Ramblers tonight. They trail the Aces at home by one at the half.

Comment

• MSU's about to start watching a race on a lake featuring seafaring vessels.

Comment

• Two nail biters going on in the battle for last place and in the battle for third place

I predict Evansville will win and SIU will win

I also predict the trees will win

Comment

• Northern Iowa was in control but now trails with 6 mins left
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• I can't believe how bad Creighton is. I mean I joked about them tanking during the off season, but I only half believed it would happen this hard.

There comes a point where you almost start to feel bad for a team and that's when you know it's horrible :)

Comment

• ...aaannnndddd Indy st takes the lead. Don't say I didn't warn you

Comment

Working...
                                X