Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    I get so f***** tired of all the uneducated JoCo people who never played competitive basketball who think they know a gosh dang thing about the game of basketball.
    What do uneducated JoCo people have to do with Bill Self and this partcular faux pas? Bill lives in Douglas County. Just wanted to "educate" you on Kansas geography... :-)

You have to forgive Bill. The "shock" collar he wears that goes off every time he says Wichita has done its job..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• KC Star Five for Friday.

But ever since Richardson’s rant, it’s been emblazoned in my mind that winning tight games and, for that matter, winning when you’re not at your best is more a sign of strength than weakness.

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Game day just had a team stock exchange where they each buy 4 teams they feel have a chance to be a national champ. It was for a minimum of $5 and each could bid anything over that to buy the team. WSU was the 2nd to last team to be bid on and each Bilas and Williams had $25 left to spend. After Bilas bid $10, Williams went straight to his remaining $25. Bilas wasn't happy and clearly wanted WSU as well. It was fun to watch the bidding war.

Icing on the cake is Bilas had $20 left and could buy Creighton and replace another one of his teams with Creighton if he chose. He immediately said "no" lol.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Where might I view the clip of Billy Boy Self?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I'm not going to give him his own thread, however Coach Self can lick the cheese off my scrotum.

At his press conference: "Everyone has tough losses. Everyone. Syracuse is the only one that hasn't had tough losses. And I guess Wichita State."

You guess? Like you guess you're wearing a rug? Everyone knows I have a ton of respect for Coach Self, but he can go to hell with that comment. You guess? Eff you Bill. Now I want to kick their ass.
            Sorry, I just can't get past the "cheese" on your scrotum. Not that I'm obsessed with what might or might not be on your scrotum...but cheese. I hear Self likes pepper jack cheese...just sayin.

Comment

• Originally Posted by WuDrWu

I'm not going to give him his own thread, however Coach Self can lick the cheese off my scrotum.

At his press conference: "Everyone has tough losses. Everyone. Syracuse is the only one that hasn't had tough losses. And I guess Wichita State."

You guess? Like you guess you're wearing a rug? Everyone knows I have a ton of respect for Coach Self, but he can go to hell with that comment. You guess? Eff you Bill. Now I want to kick their ass.
              Sorry, I just can't get past the "cheese" on your scrotum. Not that I'm obsessed with what might or might not be on your scrotum...but cheese. I hear Self likes pepper jack cheese...just sayin.

I had heard of Head cheese, but ball cheese sounds like it might be "taint"ed....I'm just sayin....
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                I had heard of Head cheese, but ball cheese sounds like it might be "taint"ed....I'm just sayin....
                Fromunda?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Deez
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                    You haven't been to a really great Super Bowl party until someone shows up with a cheese ball - and some crackers. The good Doctor just has a couple of them and he keeps them in a sack.

This thread is getting worse than the Ron Baker thread.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Bill Self's comment about the State's flagship basketball program is absolutely appalling.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Non-conference Road Games

[img]

We're in the Big Boy Pants Division!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Game day just had a team stock exchange where they each buy 4 teams they feel have a chance to be a national champ. It was for a minimum of $5 and each could bid anything over that to buy the team. WSU was the 2nd to last team to be bid on and each Bilas and Williams had $25 left to spend. After Bilas bid $10, Williams went straight to his remaining $25. Bilas wasn't happy and clearly wanted WSU as well. It was fun to watch the bidding war.

Icing on the cake is Bilas had $20 left and could buy Creighton and replace another one of his teams with Creighton if he chose. He immediately said "no" lol.
                          The denial of sCUm was absolutely hilarious. Me and the Ms. were rollin'. LOLOLOLOL.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Bill Self's comment about the State's flagship basketball program is absolutely appalling.
                            Please elaborate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              Bill Self's comment about the State's flagship basketball program is absolutely appalling.
                              Does anyone have a clip of this to share?
                              If true, it will be very disappointing.

Comment

• Huh? Just having fun about the time KU criticized Marshall for poking fun at "the State's flagship institution" by reading out loud a sign that a fan brought to the NIT championship celebration at The Chuck. That's all. ;)
                                Last edited by Shocker-maniac; February 15, 2014, 07:18 PM.
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X