Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
    Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 15m
    Tekele Cotton from Wich St RT @TweetMeMikeC: Who is the best defensive guard in the country behind Craft?
    Making valley voters look like complete morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
      Not sure if this has been posted.

Stuart Scott
      @StuartScott
      Yo @Clearly_BallLyf & @FredVanVleet .. Like doin your hilights. Keep it up!!
      Then PLEASE make WuShock into a U if for no other reason than my daughter's sanity.

Comment

• Top Ten ESPN - (01-07-14).jpg

Comment

• The commentators for the LSU/TU game just stated that Van Vleet is a "stud! A little under the radar, but the best point guard in the nation.". The other announcer agreed. Also said was, "I believe WSU will be one of two undefeated teams going into the tournament. The other will the Connecticut women."
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1121[/ATTACH]
            Have to admit, I do like like seeing us in the Top 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
              Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 15m
              Tekele Cotton from Wich St RT @TweetMeMikeC: Who is the best defensive guard in the country behind Craft?
              Simple misunderstanding. Seth Davis was just referring to this picture which clearly shows the best defensive guard in the country behind Aaron Craft.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Kind of a sucker punch to ask who is the best behind Craft then jump on his answer. Clearly he was just naming another top defensive guard.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  The commentators for the LSU/TU game just stated that Van Vleet is a "stud! A little under the radar, but the best point guard in the nation.". The other announcer agreed.
                  wow.. high praise indeed. was that announcer jimmy dykes?

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    wow.. high praise indeed. was that announcer jimmy dykes?
                    Yes. Dykes and Brad Nessler.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Not exactly love, but I love that he is calling out the Valley.

Florida is 11-2 and ranked 10th in this week’s Associated Press poll. Back in October, though, it would’ve been easy to predict problems for the Gators. Especially early in the season...

Jason King

Grade:
                      D: Missouri Valley Conference

One of the reasons people believe Wichita State has a realistic chance of finishing the regular season without a loss is the mediocrity of the MVC. Usually one of the nation’s top non-BCS leagues, the MVC took a huge hit when Creighton left for the Big East and stars such as Colt Ryan (Evansville) and Jackie Carmichael (Illinois State) graduated. Indiana State, which defeated Notre Dame earlier this season, may stand the best chance of knocking off the Shockers.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        that tweet is when you know the team has made it in the eyes of the national media. They are getting a lot of love from ESPN now. I wonder how much pull ESPN has with the MVC TV package that they can change games to get more WSU on their network?
                        The game tomorrow night is on ESPN3. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that was scheduled.
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• The Unbeatens - (01-07-14).JPG

Comment

• Looks like ESPNU is going to do a story on WSU during tonight's College Basketball Live...

Comment

• HOLD THE PRESSES - CORRECTION:

The Unbeatens - (01-07-14).jpg

Comment

• Lufile and Wiggins a part of history at Wichita State
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X