Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug:

"You have to understand that there are different levels of College Basketball"
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
      Not sure if this was posted already, but oh well.

Also not really "love", but fuel for the fire.

I just got dumber watching this. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Doug:

The thing he doesnt understand is his way of sorting them out doesnt match up with current or historical success.

Comment

• That blonde needs to close her cockholster.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• "You see, you have to lose to some big names teams for me to respect you. There are different levels of losses, all of which prove quality. Wichita State has no losses for me to evaluate and so I really feel like they're not in the same level of a Kansas or a Virginia, both of whom have a lot of quality losses for me to appreciate. Virginia lost to Green Bay! That's a quality that Wichita State hasn't proven yet."

Comment

Doug:

Note to Doug:

There are different levels of basketball experts and you are the MEAC of basketball analysts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                Note to Doug:

There are different levels of basketball experts and you are the MEAC of basketball analysts.
                How dare you insult North Carolina Central that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  How dare you insult North Carolina Central that way.
                  I thought about that after I hit the submit button.

Comment

• Lol at both of them. DG for being the arsehat he is, and the blonde for knowing all about college basketball because she "played college sports."

Comment

• Does anybody have any evidence of DG giving us props this year, without it being some sort of backhanded compliment? Even when he tries to show respect, it has to come with an asterisk.

Comment

• Originally posted by coran13 View Post
                        "You see, you have to lose to some big names teams for me to respect you. There are different levels of losses, all of which prove quality. Wichita State has no losses for me to evaluate and so I really feel like they're not in the same level of a Kansas or a Virginia, both of whom have a lot of quality losses for me to appreciate. Virginia lost to Green Bay! That's a quality that Wichita State hasn't proven yet."
                        That's just unbelievably laughable.

So in order to gain respect, you must lose?

Spoken like a true loser, which Goob most certainly is.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Doug:

Holy ****! He actually said that. What an pompous piece of garbage. He keeps insisting that we can't/won't be a one seed. He keeps outlining what he believes to be the rules of the selection committee. What's he gonna do when his false reality come crashing down? What's gonna happen when the committee doesn't do what he thinks they should do. Because, you know they make the rules, not him. I love it when some inflexible dope goes insane because they continuously doubled down on a bad assumption.

Comment

• Doug's twitter feed reads more like something a fan would write rather than an unbiased analyst. What a joke.

Comment

• You have to understand that there are different levels of college basketball commentators. This is why we are so dismissive of Doug.
                              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Forget the MEAC. He is in the NAIA of basketball commentators.

Comment

Working...
                                X