Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TomKeegan View Post
    Tom Keegan, KUsports.com and ljworld.com here. Here's how my mistake happened: http://bit.ly/1gkCBmQ . Please pass this along to all Shocker fans. Thanks.
    Thank you Tom! That was stand-up. And keep up the drum beat on the game.

Comment

Tom Keegan, KUsports.com and ljworld.com here. Here's how my mistake happened: http://bit.ly/1gkCBmQ . Please pass this along to all Shocker fans. Thanks.
      Thank you for this, this kind of response is rare and welcome.
      There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Wow!

You are a bigger man than I would be, if I were in your shoes. Major huevos!

Comment

• Thanks Tom. I think we all knew it was a typo. Keep up the good work talking up a Shocker/Jayhawk series.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• How to make friends and influence people by @TomKeegan:.

Soon to be out in paperback, How to Make Cyberspace Lemonade from Lemons by @TomKeegan:.

Comment

• What a crazy, crazy coincidence.

Comment

• Definitely a stand up gesture. You picked up some fans and followers here today, Tom.

Comment

• My apologies to Mr. Keegan for jumping to conclusions. I accept his explanation and consider it in the "everyone makes mistakes category".

Feel free to smoke 'em if you got 'em Tom.

Comment

Accountability in action. I applaud it.
                    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• All this hand-wringing over our ranking will be moot if we don't keep winning. The Tennessee and Alabama games in particular are very important from a national perspective. If we can add those two wins to our BYU and St. Louis wins then we can to start dreaming about the possibility of securing our best seed ever in the NCAA with a strong run through the Valley.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 9, 2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• I'm good with it...he isn't exactly a KU homer anyway if you have ever read his analysis of the Chickenhawks. Or if he is, he tries to inspire with criticism.

In fact, pretty sure he is heavily in favor of a series getting started. More for him to write about.

Comment

• Pretty stand up to admit his mistake.

Comment

• @TomKeegan:

Kind Sir, I rescind my el duouche label and please accept my sincere apology for jumping to conclusions and stereo-hyping. You are a true gentleman.
                            Last edited by DUShock; December 9, 2013, 07:40 PM. Reason: Failure to engage brain.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                              @TomKeegan

Kind Sir, I resend my el duouche label and please accept my sincere apology for jumping to conclusions and stereo-hyping. You are a true gentleman.
                              I assume your are rescinding and not resending your label. Although I did get a chuckle out of that typo.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                All this hand-wringing over our ranking will be mute if we don't keep winning. The Tennessee and Alabama games in particular are very important from a national perspective. If we can add those two wins to our BYU and St. Louis wins then we can to start dreaming about the possibility of securing our best seed ever in the NCAA with a strong run through the Valley.
                                It's moot, not mute. I've seen this twice today so I'm going to correct for those not "in the know."
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X