No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess KC Shox won't be posting on here until about the end of the 2014-15 season.

Comment

• Conversation about 1 seeds is going to get very interesting this next week. I think WSU and Florida will be clear locks, but with Cuse's loss and possibly Zona's tomorrow, things could get weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by coran13 View Post
        Conversation about 1 seeds is going to get very interesting this next week. I think WSU and Florida will be clear locks, but with Cuse's loss and possibly Zona's tomorrow, things could get weird.
        I still think Kansas and possibly Duke slip into the one seed. Syracuse is now at the point where you have to realize they played one road game and an absolutely terrible noncon SOS and punish them accordingly. If the selection committee has acknowledged they'll give coaches credit for trying to schedule up, the flip side is that they'll punish coaches who purposely schedule down ... Hi, Jim.

Florida and WSU are locks. Syracuse is likely gone.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Well said. And to top it off, if the Shox go undefeated in the regular season, I will initiate a self imposed Shockernet ban for up to 1 year.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• St. Louis is going to drop out of the top 25 this week...or maybe hang on at 24 or 25.

And I agree with Syracuse no longer being a 1 seed. The problem with KU though is that I think they're going to lose tonight.

Comment

• Not a poll but I don't think there is a better place for it. We've currently have gone up to 5th on kenpom, which is our highest spot of the season, and are 13th in offense and 9th in defense; very balanced and high #s.

Comment

• Well they better roll out the red carpet and make room for the Jayhawks as the #1 team in nation after another quality loss...

Comment

• It's interesting to read the Phog. Those "fans" say terrible things about the KU players and coaches. A whole different tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    When the clock strikes 12?
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• @ESPNLunardi: Keeping Kansas on the top line despite latest loss. Two reasons: (1) overall body of work; (2) rules still require four No. 1 seeds.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The number of WSU threads on the front page of phog is amazing. I know we sometimes obsess on KU, but earlier today there were something like 6 threads about WSU on the first page of phog.net. Some complimentary, and some not so complimentary. I did find the majority of the posts over there to be honest recognitions and respect for what WSU has done this year.

The haters were typiclly being criticized for being ignorant and making the KU fan base look bad.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @ESPNLunardi: Keeping Kansas on the top line despite latest loss. Two reasons: (1) overall body of work; (2) rules still require four No. 1 seeds.
                          I'd love to see KU get a 1 seed for two reasons: 1) How awesome would it be for half the 1 seeds to come out of Kansas? 2) I'd rather face them in Dallas than for a shot to get to Dallas. KU is a much better team now than they were early in the year.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            @ESPNLunardi: Keeping Kansas on the top line despite latest loss. Two reasons: (1) overall body of work; (2) rules still require four No. 1 seeds.
                            Lol Basically saying "KU doesn't deserve a 1 seed, but since they played the toughest schedule and everyone else keeps losing around them, they get it by default. After all SOMEONE has to be the final 1 seed"

In my opinion, it's basically Florida, Wichita State......then everyone else right now. Love it!
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              The haters were typiclly being criticized for being ignorant and making the KU fan base look bad.
                              I'm guessing the haters are JoCo t-shirt losers, who probably have never touched a basketball in their life - driveway included.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KU has the most quality losses in the nation. That has to account for something, right?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X