2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
    maybe we can get an indiana state-florida atlantic game in the nit. that game would be a tossup.
    Why are you so obsessed with the Valley?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Did Houston send their JV to play Iowa St? How does the #1 team in the country lose to anyone by 28?

Comment

• So, Temple could win tomorrow, reach the Sweet 16, and still finish the season with a losing record.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Did Houston send their JV to play Iowa St? How does the #1 team in the country lose to anyone by 28?
          Maybe Houston is “fake tough.”

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
            UAB vs Temple
            Man. What if we had beat UAB?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              So, Temple could win tomorrow, reach the Sweet 16, and still finish the season with a losing record.
              Then have to vacate the sweet 16 for point shaving to add to the madness

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Man. What if we had beat UAB?
                Then WSU (like Temple) would have have been called a bid stealer. I've seen that term used so often this year, it sickens me.

There are going to be a lot of teams that get invited that aren't what I would call "bid earners", they just got bids because they're "associated" with the right conference. It's not like these smaller programs can get games scheduled the way they need to to even get considered. They're playing against a stacked deck. Tomorrow will suck for a lot of schools that had great seasons, but, ultimately, "didn't know the right people."

Comment

• [QUOTE=ShockerFever;n1434573]

nm

Comment

• lol
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Long Beach State just made the tourney for the first time since 2012 by winning their conference tourney.

Awkwardly they told their coach a week ago that he's fired at the end of the year lol
                      Last edited by Stickboy46; March 17, 2024, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Long Beach State just made the tourney for the first time since 2012 by winning they conference tourney.

Awkwardly they told their coach a week ago that he's fired at the end of the year lol
                        Kevin Keatts at NC State also earned an automatic 2-year extension by winning the ACCT. There were reports he was was going to be fired earlier this week lol

Comment

• This number is probably high. But this is really how I feel. After today’s results - If Cortez does not foul the UAB three-point shooter and he just misses the three.

I think there’s about 30% chance we’re dancing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Kevin Keatts at NC State also earned an automatic 2-year extension by winning the ACCT. There were reports he was was going to be fired earlier this week lol
                            The big guy for NC State is a throwback and fun to watch.

Comment

• There isn’t reason WSU shouldn’t be top 3 in this league. Anything less is not meeting expectations. Not a single team “scares” me.

Comment

• FAU is basically in the last 4 in according to bracket matrix. With them having 2 Q4 losses and a Q3 losses, I'm not confident they will get a bid.

Comment

Working...
                                X