2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    FAU is basically in the last 4 in according to bracket matrix. With them having 2 Q4 losses and a Q3 losses, I'm not confident they will get a bid.
    FAU won't have anyone to blame but themselves if they get left out. They played down to their competition all year and it cost them.

Comment

FAU is basically in the last 4 in according to bracket matrix. With them having 2 Q4 losses and a Q3 losses, I'm not confident they will get a bid.
      I haven't understood anyone who has said they were a lock for the tournament. They have some decent wins, but they have some horrible losses. The Arizona win and the final four last year is carrying them, imo.

Comment

8-seed. Lol

Comment

• That is a big surprise. Plus, they are in the same half of the East bracket as UAB.

Comment

• W. Kentucky and UAB the Shocks beat once and are dancing. W. Kentucky never even made a 3 in our barn.

Memphis not in but were originally in the top 20. So close at times we can at least getting back Dancing? If so,
            how long? 2-3 years?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

8-seed. Lol
              Yea pretty much entire bracket matrix missed that one. They were average 10 seed, one away from the last 4 cut there. That one zona win apparently carried them.

That said, 8 or 9 seeds are rough. Especially with UConn waiting in round two

Comment

• Abmas and Texas 7th seed and get a decent 1st game.

Comment

• 10 loss Kansas a freaking 4 seed

Comment

• Dayton in. Bring them into AAC.

Comment

• MWC 6 bids... Big East 3

Comment

• Missed early brackets. FAU in? Who are they and FAU play?

Comment

• Not a complete screw job on the picks. My one real question mark would have been Michigan State.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            W. Kentucky and UAB the Shocks beat once and are dancing. W. Kentucky never even made a 3 in our barn.

Memphis not in but were originally in the top 20. So close at times we can at least getting back Dancing? If so,
                            how long? 2-3 years?
                            Next year!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Missed early brackets. FAU in? Who are they and FAU play?
                              8 seed in UConn’s pod (overall top seed). Facing midmajor Cinderella Northwestern.
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Next year!
                                Honestly, we messed ourselves up more than our opponents did. Even then, how many games did we get double digits up? If we can just pull ourselves together next year with a few key additional pieces, it’s not unreasonable to think it possible

Comment

Working...
                                X