No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a 12/5 upset today. But not a 10/7 upset. UNT defeats Tulane. Ending Cross & Forbes' careers.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We ran into Barry and his wife at least once in St. Louis. I think we even met his mother, don't recall for sure, it was so long ago. He was very engaging and personable even though we were in our shocker gear.

Comment

• Watching Temple vs SMU and the only thing I can think.....

How in the HELL did we beat SMU AND lose to Temple twice? Smh
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Tulsa's Haggerty freshman of the year. Over- under on the number of days it takes for him to enter portal? Hell, there's like no rules, he could play for a contender next-next weekend.

Comment

• Dayton loses in their tourney. They were a 3 seed in that tourney. I would be sweating bullets if I was Dayton. In fact, all top 4 seeds are already out. What do they expect the selection committee to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
              Tulsa's Haggerty freshman of the year. Over- under on the number of days it takes for him to enter portal? Hell, there's like no rules, he could play for a contender next-next weekend.
              Take this with a huge grain of salt:

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Take this with a huge grain of salt:

He's just trying to start the bidding higher

Comment

• Nevermind. Now I understand how we beat SMU and lost to Temple twice. Lmao

Comment

• SMU draws 50 fans in their backyard in the conference tournament. Have fun being the ACC’s punching bags for the foreseeable future.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      SMU draws 50 fans in their backyard in the conference tournament. Have fun being the ACC’s punching bags for the foreseeable future.
                      Yeah, they just don't care. Too busy driving their daddy's G-Wagon from party to party

Comment

• So the 11 & 12 seeds in the AAC make it to the quarterfinals.....

Comment

• Dudes....the MW Conference tourney is ridiculous.

Comment

• I kind of want North Texas to upset FAU just so the AAC can have a two-bid league. I don't think winning the AAC will boost FAU's seed line much anyway, and losing to North Texas would just be a Q2 loss for them.

Comment

I kind of want North Texas to upset FAU just so the AAC can have a two-bid league. I don't think winning the AAC will boost FAU's seed line much anyway, and losing to North Texas would just be a Q2 loss for them.
                              Good idea!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I kind of want North Texas to upset FAU just so the AAC can have a two-bid league. I don't think winning the AAC will boost FAU's seed line much anyway, and losing to North Texas would just be a Q2 loss for them.

Happens in the big leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X