No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor is 8-10 on THREES and trails by 11. Abmas is nearly unstoppable. 28 points 5 assists with 12+ remaining.

Comment

• Kip Kissinger is one of the best officials in the game, but man, he's struggling tonight.

EDIT

I know the Texas kid has a history, but that call was a LOT closer to a blocking foul than it was an F1 on Cunningham. UNI like flop there. The struggles continue.
      Last edited by WuDrWu; March 4, 2024, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• If Tulane plays this well Friday, the Shox are in for a long night.

USF up 69-65 at the under 8.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          If Tulane plays this well Friday, the Shox are in for a long night.

USF up 69-65 at the under 8.
          nm
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I missed the KU-KSU game last night, actually not sure I would have watched it even if I had the chance.

Anyway, can someone sum up for me what was the issue with the handshake line and Tang? Was it a nothing burger?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                I missed the KU-KSU game last night, actually not sure I would have watched it even if I had the chance.

Anyway, can someone sum up for me what was the issue with the handshake line and Tang? Was it a nothing burger?
                A simple blow-by handshake...Tang was supposedly pissed at his team's poor performance and lack of energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  I love feel-good stories...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    A simple blow-by handshake...Tang was supposedly pissed at his team's poor performance and lack of energy.
                    Perhaps more than supposedly pissed.

Jerome Tang wasn’t happy about the way Kansas State handled itself during a 90-68 loss against rival Kansas on Tuesday at Allen Fieldhouse.

In fact, he was downright angry.

The K-State basketball coach held nothing back during his postgame news conference when discussing the effort, or lack thereof, that the Wildcats played with in one of their most lopsided losses of the season. “Man, they kicked our butts,” Tang said. “We didn’t deserve to win. We didn’t give an effort good enough to deserve a win. I am disappointed in that. The staff did an unbelievable job of putting together a game plan to give us a chance. But when the other team runs faster than you on every possession and cuts harder than you on every possession and has a little bit more fight and want-to than you do, these are the kind of results you have.”

It is extremely rare for Tang to make a statement like that following a loss.

“You may not always come out on top, but it will never be because of a lack of effort. Tonight the effort wasn’t there, and that’s the thing that I’m disappointed in. This is not me being negative. This is me being truthful. These guys have to hear it.”
                    Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                      Just fricken fantastic!!!!!!!. Props to both teams for making this a lifelong memory for this kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Especially ironic because self did basically the same thing when ksu beat ku earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Especially ironic because self did basically the same thing when ksu beat ku earlier
                          Not Dollar Bill. He’s way too classy for stuff like that.

(tongue FIRMLY planted in cheek)

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                            I missed the KU-KSU game last night, actually not sure I would have watched it even if I had the chance.

Both coaches blow bye.......Tang says good game, Self probably does. It's NOTHING

Comment

• Speaking of Self.....and I fully admit I could be wrong, but:

Ku can only get the double bye in the B12 tournament if they beat Houston in Houston and Baylor wins at Texas Tech.

Any other result and they only get the first day bye as the 5 or 6 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Perhaps more than supposedly pissed.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
                                Following the conference six K-State players had their feelings hurt and will now enter the portal.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X