No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Dusty May is going to land at a big program this offseason but I have to say his stock lowered in my eyes this season.

Couldn't get his team to play hard against lesser opponents and they didn't play much defense all year. FAU also had multiple fouls to give on the final NU possession in regulation and didn't use them.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

The Kansas program built on a house of cards? Elaborate...

I'll pass, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
        I know Dusty May is going to land at a big program this offseason but I have to say his stock lowered in my eyes this season.

Couldn't get his team to play hard against lesser opponents and they didn't play much defense all year. FAU also had multiple fouls to give on the final NU possession in regulation and didn't use them.
        He wouldn't be the first coach to have 1 big run, get hired away and then flame out. We will see which way he lands.
        Last edited by shockerfan; March 23, 2024, 10:43 AM.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Seton Hall taking it to UNT in the NIT right now.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

He wouldn't be the first coach to have 1 big run, get hired away and then flame out. We will see which way he lands.
            He also wouldn’t be the first coach to try to ride out the wave at his current school and then never hit it big. Look at Ben Jacobson at UNI. After 2010, he probably could have had his pick of schools and would now be making a seven-digit number starting with a crooked number. Instead, he stuck it out at UNI, and while he isn’t hurting, his prospects of getting a kiss-my-ass salary number are probably out the window.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I love that Bruce pearl cheats. If it weren’t for that, wsu would have never gotten the completely overqualified Steve Forbes on the bench.
              Interesting take.

Comment

• Smiles

Comment

• This is lovely.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hindsight is 20/20, but Zags at -3.5 seemed like theft. Should have dropped some coin on this one.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      Zaga should smoke KU
                      Classic category 1
                      The Assman

Comment

• Is this KU/zags matchup a 4/5 or a 1/16?! KU down nearly 30! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Hindsight is 20/20, but Zags at -3.5 seemed like theft. Should have dropped some coin on this one.
                          I’m reeling in the coin.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Raise your hand if your team has beaten Gonzaga on March 23 in Salt Lake City.

Beakers, you can keep your hands down.

78-65

Comment

• The Rug looks sickly. I love it when KU gets thumped. They should have never been a 4 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Raise your hand if your team has beaten Gonzaga on March 23 in Salt Lake City.

Beakers, you can keep your hands down.

Niiice nugget.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X