No announcement yet.

Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much said on SN about Paulino, so I will give my thoughts.
    I was never a fan of Longhorn basketball, especially during the Barnes era. They always liked to center around one player, as in Durant, Aldridge. Some fun guys to watch but as a team, I just never cared for their style. But character of players is important to me, and the character of Paulino was as good as it gets. Always presented well with a positive attitude. I liken his performance on the floor to that of Evan W.. but more athletic.
    He will be great when it comes to sitting down with moms and dads of prospects as well as keeping good relations within the team. I can't imagine a parent not liking this guy.
    I think he will grow to be a very popular guy around shocker nation
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; April 8, 2023, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• It appears that Coach Paulino will bring with him recruiting connections including contacts from the great State of Texas.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
        Not much said on SN about Paulino, so I will give my thoughts.
        I was never a fan of Longhorn basketball, especially during the Barnes era. They always liked to center around one player, as in Durant, Aldridge. Some fun guys to watch but as a team, I just never cared for their style. But character of players is important to me, and the character of Paulino was as good as it gets. Always presented well with a positive attitude. I liken his performance on the floor to that of Evan W.. but more athletic.
        He will be great when it comes to sitting down with moms and dads of prospects as well as keeping good relations within the team. I can't imagine a parent not liking this guy.
        I think he will grow to be a very popular guy around shocker nation
        Probably has been mentioned several times, but Paulino had a game winner in the 2006 tourney (where WSU went to the S16) and got that shot on One Shining Moment, forever engrained into basketball history.

"Paulino for the win.....Texas wins!"

Comment

• Seriously starved for some positive recruiting news.

Comment

• It's possible this has been posted and I missed it. If so, my apologies.

I am not sure I have seen a formal announcement of the Coaching staff but goShockers.com has HC Mills, and Kenton Paulino listed as Associate Head Coach, along with Chris Hollender and Quincy Acy as Assistant Coaches. Bios are included.

No players returning or otherwise are yet to be listed on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              It's possible this has been posted and I missed it. If so, my apologies.

I am not sure I have seen a formal announcement of the Coaching staff but goShockers.com has HC Mills, and Kenton Paulino listed as Associate Head Coach, along with Chris Hollender and Quincy Acy as Assistant Coaches. Bios are included.

No players returning or otherwise are yet to be listed on the roster.

Tweeted almost precisely at the same time as your SN post

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Tweeted almost precisely at the same time as your SN post

https://twitter.com/GoShockersMBB/st...317281793?s=20
                KInd of anti-climactic I suppose. But now we know for sure who we have. Hopefully, they are up to the task at hand.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 10, 2023, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Paul seems to have a good relationship with Gooddumb-ass & family based on his latest Tweet. Ugh.

Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                    Paul seems to have a good relationship with Gooddumb-ass & family based on his latest Tweet. Ugh.

https://twitter.com/coachmills/statu...foq_eXSDIl75SQ
                    Almost worthy of a Fire Paul Mills thread.

Comment

Paul seems to have a good relationship with Gooddumb-ass & family based on his latest Tweet. Ugh.

Yikes! The poor G o o d man girl got her Dad's looks...

Comment

This worries me. He’s got to know his fan base. If he wants us to love him, he should probably get in a feud with *******.

Comment

That's good. At least we know ******* won't go on a witch hunt and contact every single player that ever played for Mills looking for the one-out-of-150 jaded kid willing to embellish a story that will change several times and has no first hand witnesses.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
                            Maybe not an enemy, but any media person has the potential to destroy a reputation if so desired.

We can probably come up with a few people this has happened to.

Comment

• 2 for 2 on official visits now.

Just needs to get his old friend Abmas on campus and keep the trend going :)
                              The Assman

Comment

• We need another PG, preferably a good HS PG that we can groom.

Comment

Working...
                                X