• I know a lotta sh!t, folks

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      I know a lotta sh!t, folks
      Good or bad ??

Comment

Let me guess, you'll cough it up for a reach around in the back alley? Well I'm not falling for that again!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Spill the beans Kevin!
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I've chosen wait and see. He wasn't WSUs first choice no matter what anyone says.
            I'm quite certain the phone call to Jans went something like this:

WSU: Hey Coach Jans, wanna come back to Wichita?

Jans: Hey WSU, I don't like the way you handled the Coach Marshall situation.

WSU: ...

Jans: I'm cut from the same cloth as Coach Marshall. Thanks for the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm sure it's Echo Hills... now that was a track back in the day. Ross and I used to 'whack' the feathered ball with our 'hickory sticks' back in the day...

Ah Echo Hills......gone but never forgotten. First round in the 60s there, although that's not saying much, and home to the best Pro Shop attendant EVER.

Comment

• If I were to speculate about an assistant that would fit Letsgoshockers2021 description and I have no sources, I would say John Lucas III. Played at Baylor and transferred to OSU due to scandal at Baylor in 2003. Played in the NBA and other professional leagues until 2017. He was a player development coach with the Timberwolves from 2017-2019. He was an assistant with the Lakers in 21-22 but was replaced when Darvin Ham was hired as the Lakers new head coach. Lucas operates JL3 Basketball which puts on camps so he is involved in youth basketball as his father has been for a long time.

If he really wants to get into coaching, this could be a logical step. As I said, this is a guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

coming on here and saying "I have a secret and you don't" is about as immature as it gets. Keep it to yourself if there's nothing of value to add.
                  I mean I see what you mean but I also would rather someone say "There is good news coming" rather just sitting here thinking we're striking out on people. As someone who also gets some insider stuff everyonce in a blue moon, you don't want to put it out here when it's a secret. Even though it's anonymous, if a secret someone told you all the sudden is everywhere, you probably won't be hearing any secrets in the future.

Comment

• Could also be Quincy Acy, working as a development coach in the G League

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Haven't seen this on here, but it appears the ORU S&C Coach is coming to WSU. His Twitter bio lists WSU as his employer.
                      That's very interesting because the Basketball S&C hire came down to the guy we hired and this guy. They obviously chose Horn so I'm curious if this guy is taking that position or taking a position under him

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm quite certain the phone call to Jans went something like this:

WSU: Hey Coach Jans, wanna come back to Wichita?

Jans: Hey WSU, I don't like the way you handled the Coach Marshall situation.

WSU: ...

Jans: I'm cut from the same cloth as Coach Marshall. Thanks for the call.
                        I can almost guarantee this is not how it went. First off, different Athletic Director, secondly expecting any coach to walk away from over a million more at a P5 isn't realistic. Heck we couldn't even afford DRAKE's coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

”I’m dating a girl from another school but don’t go looking for her. Just trust me that she’s real and she’s hot. Again, don’t ask for pictures or proof.”
                          You don't have to tell me who it is, I know her well and we had many memorable romps together while she was at that other school. Wore me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                            Well said and fair enough. I don’t post that often , my sources I consider as credible as they come (not 100%) and I played sports at WSU and live local for a little background. And would be slightly embarrassed but also will laugh/chuckle if I’m wrong on the hire lol
                            Don't worry about the insults thrown at you. I believe about 95% of the folks on SN are like me, in that they have no inside scoop, but speculate, give our opinions on thing we may or may not know much about and make snide or smart ass remarks to others.

So don't worry about it. And if you have fragmented inside Info, that you can share, I appreciate it. If it turns out to be factual in the end you will become like doc on SN. When doc speaks SN listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Poor Echo Hills. Killed off by another full-of-sheet Wichita commercial RE developer who was going to just knock eveyones' socks off. Free money from the buffoons who run Park City though, so can't really blame him.
                              Bet we could get a Saturday tee time there.

Comment

• Kerry Rosenboom lasted seven coaches. Horn lasted a small part of one. Kind of comical.

Comment

Working...
                                X