Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Nothing ground breaking. A lot of it we have heard him asked already. But still, always worth a watch/listen:

https://youtu.be/R9nriW8ykuo
    I think all of SN needs to commit to a refresher viewing of Hoosiers.

Comment

• Let's see what kind of hand I've been dealt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Well the first "big news" since he got hired was Walton commiting to Alabama. Been radio silent on everything else. No assistant announcements, no portal commitments. Since this wasn't a splash hire we are going to have to wait for the first positive news
        After seeing your concerns I'm sure he will speed up the process and hire the first available coaches and sign the first recruits he can get, just to satisfy your lack of patience,.
        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; March 28, 2023, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• I believe he brought two assistants with him from Oral Roberts already, just waiting on the other two.

Comment

• I thought he had his staff picked out, just has not announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

After seeing your concerns I'm sure he will speed up the process and hire the first available coaches and sign the first recruits he can get, just to satisfy your lack of patience,.
              Sorry forgot.. honeymoon phase. Can't be anything but unbridled optimism.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                I believe he brought two assistants with him from Oral Roberts already, just waiting on the other two.
                I've seen the one coach and one video coordinator I believe. The coach wasn't either of the ones that was credited with finding any of Oral Roberts good players though.

Comment

• O
                  Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sorry forgot.. honeymoon phase. Can't be anything but unbridled optimism.
                  You have obviously chosen unbridled pessimism, curmudgeoness, and bellyaching out the wazulee. But to each his own. I think with your dozens of posts, everyone pretty much gets you don't like this hire.

Comment

I've seen the one coach and one video coordinator I believe. The coach wasn't either of the ones that was credited with finding any of Oral Roberts good players though.
                    He has a staff chosen, just not announced yet.

And Walton was gonna be gone no matter what. Was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention to his body language. He wasnt happy, even ducked us fans hiding behind another player on his way out of the hotel in DFW for the send-off the 2nd day.

So far, nothing has been negative.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      O

You have obviously chosen unbridled pessimism, curmudgeoness, and bellyaching out the wazulee. But to each his own. I think with your dozens of posts, everyone pretty much gets you don't like this hire.
                      Oh no worries, Stick doesn’t like winners. You’ll get used to him.

Comment

• Who wants some good news ? Assistant incoming, ex NBA player with strong recruiting ties. I won’t reveal my sources or other unknown info so don’t ask. Unless you have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and get me free tee times :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          O

I've chosen wait and see. He wasn't WSUs first choice no matter what anyone says.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
                            Who wants some good news ? Assistant incoming, ex NBA player with strong recruiting ties. I won’t reveal my sources or other unknown info so don’t ask. Unless you have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and get me free tee times :)
                            I have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and will get you free tee times. So pony up your info…

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Oh no worries, Stick doesn’t like winners. You’ll get used to him.
                              Jans was my unrealistic #1. Guess you don't think Jans is a winner. Good to know

Comment

I've chosen wait and see. He wasn't WSUs first choice no matter what anyone says.
                                Who was??

Do tell :)
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X