Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I've seen the one coach and one video coordinator I believe.
    If you had been paying attention you would know he has hired his full staff. The announcements are forthcoming, but they have to work out the HR issues before actually making each individual announcements.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you had been paying attention you would know he has hired his full staff. The announcements are forthcoming, but they have to work out the HR issues before actually making each individual announcements.
      Until they are announced they aren't hired IMO. If HR stuff has to be worked out they can still fall through.

Comment

Well the first "big news" since he got hired was Walton commiting to Alabama. Been radio silent on everything else. No assistant announcements, no portal commitments. Since this wasn't a splash hire we are going to have to wait for the first positive news
        Look, mister, there’s two kinds of dumb: A guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and a guy who does the same thing in my living room. The first one don’t matter. The second one, well, you’re kind of forced to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

I have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and will get you free tee times. So pony up your info…
          Prove It

Comment

Well the first "big news" since he got hired was Walton commiting to Alabama. Been radio silent on everything else. No assistant announcements, no portal commitments. Since this wasn't a splash hire we are going to have to wait for the first positive news
            A coach with a S16, a 30-win season, and undefeated conference season isn't a splash hire? What on God's green earth were you expecting - a F4 coach to take a < $2 mill hire? Or maybe Saal had convinced either Muma or the donors to let him hire a $5 mill guy.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post
              Who wants some good news ? Assistant incoming, ex NBA player with strong recruiting ties. I won’t reveal my sources or other unknown info so don’t ask. Unless you have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and get me free tee times :)
              How bout some Q and A?

Comment

Sorry forgot.. honeymoon phase. Can't be anything but unbridled optimism.
                No problem, it's the way of the world since computers. Instant gratification.

Comment

Who wants some good news ? Assistant incoming, ex NBA player with strong recruiting ties. I won’t reveal my sources or other unknown info so don’t ask. Unless you have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and get me free tee times :)
                  ”I’m dating a girl from another school but don’t go looking for her. Just trust me that she’s real and she’s hot. Again, don’t ask for pictures or proof.”
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

"New guy, on the job for a week, hasn't completed his years worth of work."

Comment

Jans was my unrealistic #1. Guess you don't think Jans is a winner. Good to know
                      If we didn't get Jans, who would have been acceptable to you as opposed to Mills?

I think your opinions are usually solid, so I'm curious as to why you seem so nonplussed about this hire compared to the rest of us. Your thinking typically matches up with a lot of mine on evaluating coaches and players (not that it's always right, but I'm curious as to the thought process there).
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• stick is just doing his usual I’m smarter than everyone schtick but runs and hides when he gets owned in the process.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

If we didn't get Jans, who would have been acceptable to you as opposed to Mills?

I think your opinions are usually solid, so I'm curious as to why you seem so nonplussed about this hire compared to the rest of us. Your thinking typically matches up with a lot of mine on evaluating coaches and players (not that it's always right, but I'm curious as to the thought process there).
                          Have to agree 100%. I find Stick to be usually reasonable but his posts about Mills seem unreasonable to me. JMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

”I’m dating a girl from another school but don’t go looking for her. Just trust me that she’s real and she’s hot. Again, don’t ask for pictures or proof.”
                            Ok smart ass… I’ll keep my inside info (that I get on the regular) to myself next time which you will see soon to be true. Was trying to be nice. I also know the third assistant but you ruined that info for the rest of them. Good luck with your blow up doll, I mean hot girlfriend

Comment

Ok smart ass… I’ll keep my inside info (that I get on the regular) to myself next time which you will see soon to be true. Was trying to be nice. I also know the third assistant but you ruined that info for the rest of them. Good luck with your blow up doll, I mean hot girlfriend
                              I know who you may be talking bout’ but had nothing but second hand knowledge so didn’t want to shoot and miss.

Comment

coming on here and saying "I have a secret and you don't" is about as immature as it gets. Keep it to yourself if there's nothing of value to add.

Comment

Working...
                                X