Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

coming on here and saying "I have a secret and you don't" is about as immature as it gets. Keep it to yourself if there's nothing of value to add.
    I think what he was really after is getting something of value to him in exchange for his "inside" information. Personally, I am perfectly happy waiting for this information to be formally announced in the near future and would have zero interest in "paying" for that information slightly in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Ok smart ass… I’ll keep my inside info (that I get on the regular) to myself next time which you will see soon to be true. Was trying to be nice. I also know the third assistant but you ruined that info for the rest of them. Good luck with your blow up doll, I mean hot girlfriend
      You seem stable.

I'm rubber and you're glue.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Dan, how is it not value to provide info that everyone on here is wanting to hear ? (New coaches, players etc). What value are you providing ? No one said I have a secret and you don’t ; I simply gave some good news and a select few want to make a negative out of a positive so I defended myself.

Comment

• Haven't seen this on here, but it appears the ORU S&C Coach is coming to WSU. His Twitter bio lists WSU as his employer.

Comment

Dan, how is it not value to provide info that everyone on here is wanting to hear ? (New coaches, players etc). What value are you providing ? No one said I have a secret and you don’t ; I simply gave some good news and a select few want to make a negative out of a positive so I defended myself.
            no, you said I have some inside info and I'm not telling anyone. Who cares? I'm sure you're not the only person that knows something. If you can't say the thing you know, then it means nothing.

If you want to add some value, maybe give us some details about the hires without the names. Not just "NBA ties". Former player, former all-star player, well known recruiter with ties to the south?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think what he was really after is getting something of value to him in exchange for his "inside" information. Personally, I am perfectly happy waiting for this information to be formally announced in the near future and would have zero interest in "paying" for that information slightly in advance.
              Aww yes I put out the info about a new assistant because I wanted something in return ; weird that the info was just given before said return. (Sarcasm)

Nice try though. You struggle at taking jokes and coming to conclusions

Comment

• Maybe we will get an announcement today of some kind to try and level out the "JW to Bama" news
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

no, you said I have some inside info and I'm not telling anyone. Who cares? I'm sure you're not the only person that knows something. If you can't say the thing you know, then it means nothing.

If you want to add some value, maybe give us some details about the hires without the names. Not just "NBA ties". Former player, former all-star player, well known recruiter with ties to the south?
                  Dan my first post on the subject I did provide details. Former NBA player ; that is awesome and exciting detail (atleast it was for me to hear) as the Shocks haven’t had that since I’ve been watching. I don’t have many details. Ex NBA player , ex Baylor player, still works with NBA players. Unless the info given to me was wrong.

Comment

Dan my first post on the subject I did provide details. Former NBA player ; that is awesome and exciting detail (atleast it was for me to hear) as the Shocks haven’t had that since I’ve been watching. I don’t have many details. Ex NBA player , ex Baylor player, still works with NBA players. Unless the info given to me was wrong.
                    ok, that's more like it, thanks. Now we can all start speculating.....

Comment

If I might weigh in here . . .

I think everyone appreciates hearing what others are hearing. The key is in the delivery, and it helps if the person bringing the info is fairly well-known to the board. It's always a good idea to present any inside info as, "I can't confirm this, but what I'm hearing from people who are usually in the know . . ." We all understand that sources generally can't be revealed. But stating anything that isn't official with absolute certainty is usually not well-accepted.

Every college sports message board gets stuff like this during coaching transitions or in regards to recruiting, often from posters who just show up or rarely post, and haven't built up much cache or credibility. So people are wary of such things.

That said, I took your golf tee-time trade offer as sarcasm.

Comment

• Well said and fair enough. I don’t post that often , my sources I consider as credible as they come (not 100%) and I played sports at WSU and live local for a little background. And would be slightly embarrassed but also will laugh/chuckle if I’m wrong on the hire lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

I have a golf membership to Wichita private courses and will get you free tee times. So pony up your info…
                          Willowbend, right?

No wait... Terradyne?

(They're both still in business, I assume?)

Comment

• Okay, I am defending Stick because dissent is good for the board as long as it is respectful. He has said with skepticism his feelings about the hire and I have the feeling that until W’s start piling up, he won’t change his mind, which should sound familiar. It’s okay being cautiously pessimistic and while giving someone the benefit of the doubt is reasonable, it is good we have someone to challenge those opinions to keep the honesty in our progress assessments.

Fev, you too said you didn’t really care for the hire. Save Stick ffs, in your tenacious ways, before he drowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Willowbend, right?

No wait... Terradyne?

(They're both still in business, I assume?)
                              I'm sure it's Echo Hills... now that was a track back in the day. Ross and I used to 'whack' the feathered ball with our 'hickory sticks' back in the day...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm sure it's Echo Hills... now that was a track back in the day. Ross and I used to 'whack' the feathered ball with our 'hickory sticks' back in the day...

Poor Echo Hills. Killed off by another full-of-sheet Wichita commercial RE developer who was going to just knock eveyones' socks off. Free money from the buffoons who run Park City though, so can't really blame him.

Comment

Working...
                                X