Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Says the guy to for over a year, defended Brown at every turn from those of us who wouldn't buy in.

But I think you should stick with your Mills criticism for a year now.
    While I disagree with him on the Mills hire, I never felt like Stickboy was some ride-or-die IB guy. Unless any acknowledgment of improvement or success during the last three seasons was classified as such, which for some people on this board, it was.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

While I disagree with him on the Mills hire, I never felt like Stickboy was some ride-or-die IB guy. Unless any acknowledgment of improvement or success during the last three seasons was classified as such, which for some people on this board, it was.
      Not at all. Like myself, iit appeared we were going to have to live with IB for a while longer due to no money so we needed to make the best of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I had checked this earlier as well. What I did not realize was that Bailey Lange was the grad assistant on the S&C staff. She was an Exercise Science Major during her softball playing days for the Shocks. Her last year playing was 2021 so I wonder if she will finish up her masters this semester and then perhaps move on.
        That's probably inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's probably inappropriate.
          Not quite sure I follow Doc.

Comment

• Just saying I'm not sure it was appropriate hiring her for Softball S&C given the relationship with a student athlete (and I'm not saying anything that isn't widely known publicly by her).

Comment

Just saying I'm not sure it was appropriate hiring her for Softball S&C given the relationship with a student athlete (and I'm not saying anything that isn't widely known publicly by her).
              I see. Nothing I was aware of.

Comment

Just saying I'm not sure it was appropriate hiring her for Softball S&C given the relationship with a student athlete (and I'm not saying anything that isn't widely known publicly by her).
                Hadn't thought of that angle. But since her Fiancee graduates this year it's probably a moot point

Comment

• If things were slightly different do you think it would be allowed to stand?

Comment

If things were slightly different do you think it would be allowed to stand?
                    Most employers definitely would not allow that for sure.

Comment

Ah Echo Hills......gone but never forgotten. First round in the 60s there, although that's not saying much, and home to the best Pro Shop attendant EVER.
                      Are you referring to Julie?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

Are you referring to Julie?
                        I am not. But I think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Comment

• I grew up learning and playing Echo Hills in the late 60’s/ early 70’s. There were not a lot of Pro Shop attendants to choose from. But Julie was memorable

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan_realist View Post

I mean I see what you mean but I also would rather someone say "There is good news coming" rather just sitting here thinking we're striking out on people. As someone who also gets some insider stuff everyonce in a blue moon, you don't want to put it out here when it's a secret. Even though it's anonymous, if a secret someone told you all the sudden is everywhere, you probably won't be hearing any secrets in the future.
                            What he said ⬆️ ⬆️

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Could also be Quincy Acy, working as a development coach in the G League
                              not a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

What he said ⬆️ ⬆️
                                The only acceptable method for handling insider information is to encrypt it with not so randomly capitalized letters inside another message…. Then share with everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X