The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    '22 four star recruit from Nebraska (Isaac Traudt) has entered the portal. Looks like he redshirt at Virginia this year. He's a 6'10" FR. Don't know much else about him.

I think I'm a little obsessed with adding size to the roster.
    Would love to add him to the mix! My guess is that he is Cretin bound. Originally from Grand Island, NE and recruiting by everyone and their Mom out of HS.

Comment

'22 four star recruit from Nebraska (Isaac Traudt) has entered the portal. Looks like he redshirt at Virginia this year. He's a 6'10" FR. Don't know much else about him.

I think I'm a little obsessed with adding size to the roster.
      Apparently his girlfriend goes to Creighton so I'd scratch him off the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Apparently his girlfriend goes to Creighton so I'd scratch him off the list.
        I don't know. Creighton girls love the Shocker. Could be the best thing for their relationship.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• There's also a 7' C leaving Oregon who is from Arkansas. He was the #8 player in his class I believe. Gonna guess he can pretty much go anywhere he wants.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Kentucky's PG, Sahvir Wheeler in the portal. Houston kid.
            Shox wanted him bad before he transferred to UK a couple years ago. Shox made his final cut.

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge @tayloreldridge

Wichita State has reached out to Cal transfer Sam Alajiki (6-7, 230) with 2 years of eligibility left. Averaged 6.1 points & 3.6 rebounds as a part-time starter for Cal this past season. Looks like he was recruited by Mills at ORU the first time around.

Comment

There's also a 7' C leaving Oregon who is from Arkansas. He was the #8 player in his class I believe. Gonna guess he can pretty much go anywhere he wants.
                Kel'el Ware. Originally from Little Rock. Averaged 6.6 / 4.1 and 2 blocks this season. WIth Muss at Arkansas I will give you one guess as to where he will end up...

Although, I just looked it up and he was offered by Oral Roberts out of HS. #7 ranked player in class of 2022.

Update: Oral Roberts made his final 10 list out of HS.

Comment

• Thank you Pin. Does any one know if any ORU players have hit the portal?
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Kel'el Ware. Originally from Little Rock. Averaged 6.6 / 4.1 and 2 blocks this season. WIth Muss at Arkansas I will give you one guess as to where he will end up...

Although, I just looked it up and he was offered by Oral Roberts out of HS. #7 ranked player in class of 2022.

Update: Oral Roberts made his final 10 list out of HS.
                    Might be worth a look especially if he is from the Planet Krypton. He doesn't have a cousin named Kal-el does he?

Comment

• Another PG that will be generating plenty of interest just hit the portal. Caleb Love of UNC-CH. A 6'4" junior for STL
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        Thank you Pin. Does any one know if any ORU players have hit the portal?
                        This was in the other portal thread in the Men's Basketball forum:

Now, why we have two 2023 Transfer Portal threads in two separate forums is not clear to me but we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Taylor Eldridge @tayloreldridge

Wichita State has reached out to Cal transfer Sam Alajiki (6-7, 230) with 2 years of eligibility left. Averaged 6.1 points & 3.6 rebounds as a part-time starter for Cal this past season. Looks like he was recruited by Mills at ORU the first time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                            Bump

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Offered by both WSU and Oral Roberts out of HS.

Comment

• Sam needs some coaching. He clearly has some skill and perhaps more physical ability, but there's no excuse to be a 39% FG and 55% FT when you're a VOLUME 3 guy (33/92 36%).

HCPM has made it clear he's looking for a fit. To me at least, it kind of takes the fun out of looking for recruits. It's probably just me though. All I can hope for is that he can find some "fits".

Comment

Working...
                                X