Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    959 in the portal as of this evening.
    Maybe we'll be below the national average this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      959 in the portal as of this evening.
      Which portal site are you using?

Comment

• if i hear jay bilas doing commentary on some game or other, i will change the station ASAP. i'd rather watch bob's burgers or young sheldon, something like that, than listen to that dishonest hypocrite. 'total shill, or accomplice, to the P5 pyramid scheme. the sound of a snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post

Which portal site are you using?
          verbalcommits.com

Be patient though, there server seems to be overloaded!

Comment

• As coaching jobs get filled and teams get eliminated from post season, another small wave should hit and then it could start slowing down.

Comment

• It would be interesting to know the % and # of players with eligibility remaining that have not used their free transfer. If players who have used their free transfer believe that the NCAA is not going to be handing out waivers as frequently as in the past, they will be less likely to transfer and risk sitting out as Rogers did.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    Nice find, but not sure I would want any player from Cal that wasn't one of their top 2 or 3. They are AWFUL and have been for a while. This guy is 7th in scoring, and they failed (for a reason) to include his 55.9% FT.

Comment

• Use the Jay Bilas thread please and give the guy who started it some credit

Comment

• Didn't realize that the transfer from k state to miami last year got a two year deal worth 800,000 and a new car. Guess those south florida guys have found a new way to launder money. Makes RCIV deal look almost pedestrian.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          Didn't realize that the transfer from k state to miami last year got a two year deal worth 800,000 and a new car. Guess those south florida guys have found a new way to launder money. Makes RCIV deal look almost pedestrian.
                          Yeah, that caused quite a stir in the media. It is crazy.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Talk about "No Rules". FAU's players are being recruited by other programs while they're playing in the tournament.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X