Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
    That would be a solid pickup
    6'9" 215lb soph 56%fg 9.1/g Looks like adding some mass could help him.
    VCU fans really want him back, much like many want Pohto back here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      We were never really competing against Texas and KU for recruits before.
      WSU is the Hatfields, and KU is the McCoys. KSU is a bunch of inbred cousins that nobody gives a second thought about.

My comments on WSU and KU are metaphors, but KSU not so much.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Two years eligibility
        PF
        10 points pg
        8 reb pg
        Grew 7” between Fr. And Soph. Years
        now 6’8 or 6’9
        was a Guard good passer, etc.
        can play and defend multiple positions.

Comment

• Whole roster is gonna be JRs
          The Assman

Comment

• Is this based on something substantial or just speculation based on term “shock the world”?

Comment

• I remember when Nick Wiggins said Andrew was going to “Shock the World”….
              The Assman

Comment

• Guess it's possible... We weren't in his top 6 but he later said he opened it up to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post

The ORU Sour Grapes Forum said that? Wow! Sounds like a terminable offense to me, let’s sack him right away!
                  Little drastic there.

Comment

• Deloach would be a very good pickup. He has been courted by some good schools. Would definitely be a shock since I don't think I have seen us linked to him at all.

Have a feeling the speculation is only because of his "shock the world" comment. But, who knows.

I would be very ok with this lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Whoa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                        Is this based on something substantial or just speculation based on term “shock the world”?
                        Who knows, but it didn't come from letsgoshockers2021, so it could be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Deloach would be a very good pickup. He has been courted by some good schools. Would definitely be a shock since I don't think I have seen us linked to him at all.

Have a feeling the speculation is only because of his "shock the world" comment. But, who knows.

I would be very ok with this lol
                          So how many guys have you seen linked? We've already had one incoming transfer who was never linked. Everything is being done in the backroom it appears. That's probably not a bad thing. Remember when KSU approached almost every recruit linked to WSU?

Not being linked could be a second reason for the "shock the world" term.

Comment

• I also think we have to be okay with the fact that things won’t leak out nearly as often as they used to. That’s okay.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Ya'll demanding that HCPM provide you constant updates on recruits is dare I say laughable. Down right comical. He's working his plan and all will be ok. Have faith young Padawan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                                Is this based on something substantial or just speculation based on term “shock the world”?
                                The latter seems to be the most obvious, and safest, assumption.

Comment

Working...
                                X