Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this day went from exciting to crap

Comment

• I am sure that Pierre saw Beverly as a threat to his playing time.

Comment

• Eh.

He showed flashes, but his production can be replaced.

I wish him well in his journey.
        The Assman

Comment

• The coach that brought him to Wichita is gone. I am not surprised. However, I wish he would stay.

Comment

• Could be that we got another wing on the way that we don't know about
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Huge loss IMO. He greatly improved throughout the season. I assume he’s going to have to sit out a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                Huge loss IMO. He greatly improved throughout the season. I assume he’s going to have to sit out a year?
                Without a waiver, yes. I agree though. Really wanted him to stay. He was one of our best players at the end of the year when he learned to create versus just pull up and shoot.

Comment

• Some guys don’t want to be challenged for their spot.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Could be an NIL play, seeing if he can cash in. If not, he comes back. It just seems like odd timing.

Comment

• Like Mills said; “We want people who want to be here”

Last season, I didn’t get that vibe from a lot on the roster. More that they were just here out of circumstance.

WSU is installing a new program culture and identity. Get on board or best of luck elsewhere.
                      The Assman

Comment

• There’s definitely some talent there with Pierre, but I don’t really see it as a huge loss. For someone with his slashing ability he barely gets to the line and definitely has some shot selection issues. Would’ve liked to see what he could do with Mills but far from a massive hit to the team’s outlook imo.

FWIW, advanced metrics have always HATED Pierre going back to his Southern Miss days. per BartTorvik’s BPM the only rotation players that graded worse were Bell & Abidde last year. The eye test did show that he has some real talent though.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Could be an NIL play, seeing if he can cash in. If not, he comes back. It just seems like odd timing.
                          I hope Mills doesn’t play that game.

If you are dating/married to someone would you want them to try dating other people to see if they could find a better option than you?

The player is already thinking break up in their mind. Go ahead and make they decision easy for them and break it off.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            Like Mills said; “We want people who want to be here”

Last season, I didn’t get that vibe from a lot on the roster. More that they were just here out of circumstance.

WSU is installing a new program culture and identity. Get on board or best of luck elsewhere.
                            Yup. This. Don’t want to be here need to leave.

Comment

• Colby Rogers is most likely the starting SG, and the other new guy we just got “H” is the starting SF. Pierre would have to compete with Rogers and Bell for time.

I really liked Pierre game and his defense greatly improved. I thought he shot the 3 too often however.

I think it’s a combo of fit, Coach, NIL, and going somewhere he can play 35 minutes a game and fire bombs all day for NBA dreams. Could be wrong.

I want to win and see magic again, so I am good with whomever wants to buy in and share.

Comment

• I like Pierre and wish he’d stay. Hope he’s ready to sit the bench next year. These kids have zero loyalty anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X