No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, until the final shot I thought it was McGee that we could do without. Walker is a keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      BOOM.! Final 4.
      I think Elite 8 for now?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Yes, as usual, you are correct Mr. Kung Wu.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Hey ya'll, KU fan here that has a pair of courtside tickets available for Tuesday. They're Section 1 Seats 3 and 4. I'm just looking to recoup what I paid at the box office which was $330 for the pair after fees. Not sure if I can accept DM's since I just created this account today.

Comment

• No one has been able to tell me if the Aftershocks get any part of the gate. I’ve asked that question for three years withour a straight answer.

Comment

• Get out to Koch Arena on Tuesday if you are physically able.

These guys have given up their rest and recovery time (a CRITICAL time for professionals) in the offseason the last 3 years with 0 promise of any compensation. They LOVE this community and want to be here. The product might not always be perfect but they are damn well giving it all they have.

This might be the last go around for a solid chunk of this core as we’ve already seen some of the previous guys pass up playing. Let’s APPRECIATE them and what they’ve given us, making our summers far more entertaining. Should be a senior night type of vibe.

I will buy whoever wants to attend a GA ticket, not just this board but anywhere. Let’s send these guys off right and go win this million.

Go Shocks.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Actually, until the final shot I thought it was McGee that we could do without. Walker is a keeper.
                Did we recruit Walker?

Comment

• Walking around the concourse today the Shocker crowd is younger more diverse and a VERY loud group of fans. 5,000 and it was as loud as most of our sell out crowds. The high dollar cats must not yell much for fear of looking pedestrian. I'll take what we have had the last two games every day and twice on Sunday. Again the band was fantabulous and kept the crowd energized. I kind of like the four quarter format as well as the Elam ending. Go Shocks

Comment

• Wondering if one could buy tickets to the next game over the phone if I have an account.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Wondering if one could buy tickets to the next game over the phone if I have an account.
                      You can call the ticket office to order if that's what you are asking. Had to do that day 1 because I was getting an error online

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You can call the ticket office to order if that's what you are asking. Had to do that day 1 because I was getting an error online
                        Ordering from the ticket office saves on a lot of online fees too. I always order from the ticket office when I can. They are very helpful!
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              Wondering if one could buy tickets to the next game over the phone if I have an account.
                              I have a pair of courtsides I'd sell for below face if you're interested. I'm a KU fan that has no use for them. I can't DM you cuz I just joined today to see if I could find someone outside of stubhub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                "Mass St Cheaters" -Perfect name for KU

IMG_7172.jpeg
                                I think we need to burn some sage or toss around some salt or something to purify CKA. The KU fans — sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X