No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnovers are killing the AfterShocks.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• After Shox looking like a TBT After Thought at this point

Comment

• Offense needs to run through Frankamp.

Comment

• They've been pretty **** from what I've seen
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• McDuffie with a killer couple of possession to end the half.

Comment

• I might have missed it, but why hasn't Gilbert played yet? Anyone know? I would think he is crafty enough to help.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Final four celebration will be awfully awkward tomorrow if they don't pull this out lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Final four celebration will be awfully awkward tomorrow if they don't pull this out lol
                  Yeah, I realize it may have been tough to get them all together before tonight's game.....but they probably should have figured it out and done it tonight.....lol
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Like watching open round of NCAA tourney when you get that worst seed on a hot shooting night.....

Comment

• Apparently they still don't practice free throws after they leave WSU either lol

Comment

• Willis fails to improve the FT shooting from 2/8. Now it's 2/9. That's 23%

Comment

• We seem to be the beneficiary of some hometown officiating. Iā€™m okay with that.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Machine Gun Willis still true to his name.

Comment

• Now 2/10 on FT's.

Comment

• Nice win and the game was fun to watch. SN need our basketball, even in the summer.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X