No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we can all be thankful this game was on a PPV site!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I'll be sure to wave to Portney when he's in jail later in life.
      Lol what makes you think he’s going to end up in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        FVV couldn't have led this group to win tonight
        Watch it, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

CF hasn't been the problem. How many times has he turned it over? Our front court has been terrible.
          Didn't say he was the problem .. there were lots of problems. But his effort .. or lack thereof and body language was noticeable all weekend.

Comment

• Owned—-big time. Really sad performance by the home team and a spectacular performance by the visitors. This could have repercussions for future TBT games with the Aftershocks. Many of those 7,202 will not be back next year. We just did not have the talent and looked like amateurs.

Comment

• Heartfire was a good team .. their antics at the end rubbed me the wrong way.. but still going to cheer for them to make Cumberland's life a living hell for 4 quarters if they end up playing them next.

Comment

• Brutal to watch. Now the long wait continues.

Comment

• Still darn impressive…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• always a great time. Heart fire is a really good basketball team. I think they will win it all rather handily.

Thanks to all our guys for another great summer. Nobody would’ve deserved the million more.
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I could kinda see this coming from day 1. A lot of chucking, a lot of disorganized offense. We were able to overcome that playing against weaker teams but not this one. They were too long, too solid on defense, and were stroking it. Willis had way too many minutes, CF was short on about everything. The best players for us were non-WSU alums. Disappointing. Our attendance record will keep us in the hosting game for years to come. Sure wish we would capitalize on that and put something a little more organized together.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I could kinda see this coming from day 1. A lot of chucking, a lot of disorganized offense. We were able to overcome that playing against weaker teams but not this one. They were too long, too solid on defense, and were stroking it. Willis had way too many minutes, CF was short on about everything. The best players for us were non-WSU alums. Disappointing. Our attendance record will keep us in the hosting game for years to come. Sure wish we would capitalize on that and put something a little more organized together.
                            Perfect summation.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              It's amazing that Frankamp literally cannot play against these guys. He cannot be on the floor.
                              Unfortunately that pretty much applied to just about everyone on the AfterShocks' roster.

Comment

• Heartfire was too long and too athletic. They are a good team and have a coach that garners instant respect. They are the best team I have seen come through Wichita yet. They could very well win it all. If they shoot and defend like they did tonight I have no doubt they will.

I thoroughly enjoyed another year of TBT in Wichita. It was fun seen our guys come back to CKA. That comeback against Memphis was epic! The crowd tonight brought it! Even down late the crowd was into it. I hope the current Shockers took note of what this place can be if the will put in the effort. What better thing is there to do in Wichita in July. Well done to our team and our fans.
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X