No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU brought some old dudes to this tournament (some of whom hadn’t played much in a while, even though they were in the NBA), so I’m not too shocked they got beat.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• More Walker and Wade. Less Willis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        I really like Walker. We need to keep him coming back.
        Agreed. He's a dude.

Comment

• Willis sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            Willis sucks
            Need to take away the "machine gun" and give him a single shot 410ga.

Comment

• There are few certainties in life: death, taxes, and if you put on a shocker uniform you go ice cold from 3.

Comment

• Someone tear down the f u c king KU banner that is still on the rail under shocker basket!
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Do not pass to a Willis. Ball hog.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    There are few certainties in life: death, taxes, and if you put on a shocker uniform you go ice cold from 3.
                    and miss a lot of free throws.

Comment

• Kinda fell apart here at the end of the quarter.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        Do not pass to a Willis. Ball hog.
                        To be fair a lot of these players (minus a couple guards) look to score every time they touch the ball and only pass if they absolutely have to. It's the pro ball in them lol.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Willis should shoot short jumpers only.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• BOOM.! Final 4.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• That was fun!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• All of the non-shocker players came through big today.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X