2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I think we need to burn some sage or toss around some salt or something to purify CKA. The KU fans — sheesh.
    They were terrible.........but they were loud

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I think we need to burn some sage or toss around some salt or something to purify CKA. The KU fans — sheesh.

Comment

• Picked up my tickets for tomorrow night, while I was there I was told that Russell Wilkins would sell 100 tickets for $250.00 to individuals or businesses to donate or use themselves. I did not talk to RW myself but this sounds like a good deal for more people to make the game tomorrow. Go Shocks

Comment

• I haven't reviewed this entire thread. Is the next game tomorrow night at Koch, and what time? What channel?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            I haven't reviewed this entire thread. Is the next game tomorrow night at Koch, and what time? What channel?
            Tomorrow at Koch. 8pm. Supposedly on ESPN+ but I can't imagine why it has not been moved to ESPN/2/U because there doesn't seem to be anything that can't be moved.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Tomorrow at Koch. 8pm. Supposedly on ESPN+ but I can't imagine why it has not been moved to ESPN/2/U because there doesn't seem to be anything that can't be moved.
              Who the heck doesn't have ESPN+ nowadays? I'd be completely lost without it! Definitely looks like it's not going to be on regular ESPN/2

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                I didn’t know Massachusetts State was a school?
                Meh... KU basketball players are likely unaware that KU is a school, so it all comes out in the laundry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Who the heck doesn't have ESPN+ nowadays? I'd be completely lost without it! Definitely looks like it's not going to be on regular ESPN/2
                  Can't speak for others, but I cancel it every April/May and sign back up in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Can't speak for others, but I cancel it every April/May and sign back up in September.
                    Same here, and I'm not going to pay $10 to watch one game.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I usually have it for Shocker Basketball and cancel after the season. However this year there were a lot of softball games on the + and I fell in love with our softball team. Now I have kept it all year and glad I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
                        I usually have it for Shocker Basketball and cancel after the season. However this year there were a lot of softball games on the + and I fell in love with our softball team. Now I have kept it all year and glad I did.
                        Most Shocker Volleyball games are on ESPN+ as well.

Comment

• I keep ESPN+ for the baseball, volleyball, track and softball games. Also occasionally college football.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Most Shocker Volleyball games are on ESPN+ as well.
                            Hulu, Disney & ESPN+ in a package. Very reasonable. Watch WSU BB, Baseball, softball, volleyball. During MBB I watch other AAC teams. Also some football. Watch some Hulu (just binged watch several seasons of Justified), Marvel, but really watch ESPN+.

I missed the 2H Aftershock comeback, so watched it on ESPN+.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                              I missed the 2H Aftershock comeback, so watched it on ESPN+.
                              I find the ESPN+ replay capabilities quite helpful. I use that a lot. For one thing you can watch a game in a much shorter time frame by skipping over commercials, instant replay delays, half time or other breaks on the action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Same here, and I'm not going to pay $10 to watch one game.

Comment

Working...
                                X