X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      The fact that TBT is the better basketball is sad.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

The fact that TBT is the better basketball is sad.
        Right now, it is and it’s not even close!

Comment

Comment

Anyone seen anything about tickets yet? Original article said they would go on sale today

Comment

I havent seen anything. I usually get emails when they are available. I believe they are supposed to have a presale on all session tickets, but I could have dreamed, or hoped, that too.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Great guy. No nicer Shocker. I have no idea, if he can still play close to how he used to, but I’d love to see him in Wichita, either way.

Comment

Comment

Will fHCGM be part of the 10 year anniversary celebration since it’s off campus?

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                      Will fHCGM be part of the 10 year anniversary celebration since it’s off campus?
                      Interesting question. Some of the language in his separation agreement might prevent it .. but that's only if WSU chooses to do something about it.

Comment

Bummer. Thought there was a chance Wichita would host the semis/championship. No offense but the big announcement didn’t seem all that big to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Bummer. Thought there was a chance Wichita would host the semis/championship. No offense but the big announcement didn’t seem all that big to me.
                          Get ready for it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You mean Abmas is looking at committing to playing for the Aftershocks too?
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              You mean Abmas is looking at committing to playing for the Aftershocks too?
                              Hmmm… the Aftershocks was/is probably a decent recruiting tool.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X