2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Tomorrow at Koch. 8pm. Supposedly on ESPN+ but I can't imagine why it has not been moved to ESPN/2/U because there doesn't seem to be anything that can't be moved.
    Glad I have the Plus.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Migraine?
      I'm glad that the Aftershocks don't need Frankamp to imitate Jerry West to win games. That's a good sign.

Comment

• IF we can win this next one, gonna be tough to get past the Cincinnati team. Cumberland and Evans are hard to stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          IF we can win this next one, gonna be tough to get past the Cincinnati team. Cumberland and Evans are hard to stop
          Does Cumberland bring his own refs?

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Hulu, Disney & ESPN+ in a package. Very reasonable. Watch WSU BB, Baseball, softball, volleyball. During MBB I watch other AAC teams. Also some football. Watch some Hulu (just binged watch several seasons of Justified), Marvel, but really watch ESPN+.

I missed the 2H Aftershock comeback, so watched it on ESPN+.
            How were you able to watch the replay? I have the same package, but when I look back for replays, the only ones available are the ones that were on ESPN+ originally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              IF we can win this next one, gonna be tough to get past the Cincinnati team. Cumberland and Evans are hard to stop
              And I would have been perfectly content to never here the name Cumberland again

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Rocker View Post

How were you able to watch the replay? I have the same package, but when I look back for replays, the only ones available are the ones that were on ESPN+ originally.
                If you don't subscribe to a package that has the ESPN family of networks then yeah, that's going to be an issue.

Fun story, I went back to watch Friday's game and inadvertently clicked on the Deportes version, which frankly was outstanding.

But seriously, how many Spanish speaking consumers are streaming the AfterShocks v Arkansas matchup? I get the feeling I was likely the only one that clicked on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If you don't subscribe to a package that has the ESPN family of networks then yeah, that's going to be an issue.
                  Thanks for the info. We don't subscribe to a provider that has the ESPN family -- so I may be the only one on here who's actually hoping they keep the game tomorrow on ESPN+.

Comment

• It's cheaper to go to the game than to get it on +, unless you've already paid for +.

I've heard comments that the people at TBT games are younger and louder than the fans at WSU games. That's probably because tickets are more affordable. TBT could be an outstanding way to market WSU season tickets to a new group of fans - if they can afford WSU tickets.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I agree. We are season ticket holders, and the crowd is different from the usual crowd, and very enthusiastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                        I agree. We are season ticket holders, and the crowd is different from the usual crowd, and very enthusiastic!
                        You mean the people sitting in those really nice seats that have been empty at WSU games? I wish WSU had a system to fill those seats if the owners don’t show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

You mean the people sitting in those really nice seats that have been empty at WSU games? I wish WSU had a system to fill those seats if the owners don’t show up.
                          I've thought for years the NBA arenas intentionally ask fans to move down, maybe not systematically, or even a land rush kind of thing. It makes sense. It provides better atmosphere. It makes the crowd look better on tv, and sort of gives the tv viewer the sense that this is a better place to watch and celebrate the team than your living room.

Comment

• I think my voice can hold up for most of the game. Might have to go a little easy in the first half so I can give it everything at the end.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I've thought for years the NBA arenas intentionally ask fans to move down, maybe not systematically, or even a land rush kind of thing. It makes sense. It provides better atmosphere. It makes the crowd look better on tv, and sort of gives the tv viewer the sense that this is a better place to watch and celebrate the team than your living room.
                              seems like the arena could have a policy of overselling seats if seat holders don't show up by a certain time, like maybe 10 minutes after tipoff you could wait for a great seat at a severe discount

Comment

• Wonder if it will be switched over to ESPN2 late this afternoon, allowing as many tickets to be sold before they do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X