2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Most were there. I might add that Jalen Ricks GF is not ugly. Did not see HCPM.

IMG_1019.jpeg
    HCPM was there .. he was sitting pretty high up somewhere. They put him on camera and announced over the intercom welcoming him.

Also in that picture it looks like I see Abidde, possibly Pohto, and Ballard

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

HCPM was there .. he was sitting pretty high up somewhere. They put him on camera and announced over the intercom welcoming him.

Bell was also there. Poor Bear was hanging out as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The two guys sitting to the left of QB look like Henry Thengvall and Trevor McBride.

Comment

Most were there. I might add that Jalen Ricks GF is not ugly. Did not see HCPM.

IMG_1019.jpeg
          I guess this dispells Dan's little jab in the comment above. Lol!

Comment

• Why does Mass Street get 2 days off between games but we’re playing back to back?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• [QUOTE=ShockerFever;n1402676]Why does Mass Street get 2 days off between games but we’re playing back to back? [/QUOTE

If Mass St advances, they will play Sat, Sun, Tues. Aftershocks would play Fri, Sun, Tues. Every winner will have to play at least 1 back to back. I like our side of the bracket better.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• KSU getting outclassed right now.

Comment

• Sure hope we do a bit better in attendance than last night. Really looking forward to this!

Comment

• Not sure what's more entertaining ... The game or the K State Karen in the front row

Comment

Sure hope we do a bit better in attendance than last night. Really looking forward to this!
                      Sure hope there are a ton in the concourse. Cause it doesn't look too good right now.

Come on Wichita! Do better!!
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Worse than last year and even worse than last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          Worse than last year and even worse than last night
                          If you are talking attendance, I think it's slightly better than last night

Comment

• Have a feeling as fewer WSU players are on the team, interest in TBT will decline. The pipeline is drying up.

Comment

• Also, this is probably the worst TBT team WSU has had.

Comment

• Willis SUCKS.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X