Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1st time to CKA in 23 yrs. Looks great with all the improvements and great game experience. Makes me want to move back.
      Thanks to those that sent well wishes for my brother. He made it through a triple bypass. So 1/2 the battle is over.
      Would liked to have met some of you while here, but will be leaving town tomorrow probably.

Comment

• Man I wish I could make it to Wichita for tomorrow's game.....it is gonna be insane.

K-State game before Aftershox (I dont root for them, but they will put some butts in seats), Final 4 reunion and recognized, Friday night to start everyone's weekend and a chance to watch more Shocker basketball.....this one MIGHT approach sell out status in terms of tickets sold for the session.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Machine Gun Willis still true to his name.
          He never saw a shot he didn’t like was how I remember it. He actually shoots better from the field than free throws. And he still dribbles with his head down. They probably wouldn’t have won without him, but he gets everyone’s heart racing, because IQ not his strength, but that could be said for a couple of Aftershocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

So a potential WSU vs KU game to go to the final four is on… ESPN Plus?

Makes sense.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So a potential WSU vs KU game to go to the final four is on… ESPN Plus?

Makes sense.
              Yeah, I’m puzzled by that one too. If it is a WSU-KU matchup, it HAS to get changed, right? I mean, at the very least, what possibly could be on The U that night?

EDIT: I checked ESPN/2/U for Tuesday night at 8pm CDT. There is nothing that can’t be moved (taped stuff/re-runs). So I’m guessing that it’s just dependent upon matchup. WSU-KU absolutely gets the Mother Ship. But…God forbid…Memphis vs Heartfire? Yeah, that one can stay on E+.
              Last edited by WuShock16; July 20, 2023, 11:08 PM.
              78-65

Comment

• Entertaining game last night and a decent crowd. K state folks showed up and WSU folks cheered the cats as well. Looking forward to tonights game The biggest surprise last night was CF's limited offense but it looked like the other team was content to not let CF be the one to beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  Entertaining game last night and a decent crowd. K state folks showed up and WSU folks cheered the cats as well. Looking forward to tonights game The biggest surprise last night was CF's limited offense but it looked like the other team was content to not let CF be the one to beat them.
                  Migraine?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Migraine?
                    Too soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Entertaining game last night and a decent crowd. K state folks showed up and WSU folks cheered the cats as well. Looking forward to tonights game The biggest surprise last night was CF's limited offense but it looked like the other team was content to not let CF be the one to beat them.
                      I saw a few K State fans cheering loudly against the Shocks. I didn't see any cheering for the Shocks but there probably were some. While I hoped K State lost, I only did it inside.

Comment

• We were at the game last night, did anyone see the current WSU team at the game. If we missed the team I apologize for this post. If the team wasn’t in attendance I think Coach Mills missed an opportunity to create “some” interest in selling more season tickets. I think the more enter action the team has with fans in Koch the better for selling tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Migraine?
                          CF was getting double and triple teamed all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                            We were at the game last night, did anyone see the current WSU team at the game. If we missed the team I apologize for this post. If the team wasn’t in attendance I think Coach Mills missed an opportunity to create “some” interest in selling more season tickets. I think the more enter action the team has with fans in Koch the better for selling tickets.
                            Mills is trying to keep this team on the down low. Having them on TV doesn’t help his cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                              We were at the game last night, did anyone see the current WSU team at the game. If we missed the team I apologize for this post. If the team wasn’t in attendance I think Coach Mills missed an opportunity to create “some” interest in selling more season tickets. I think the more enter action the team has with fans in Koch the better for selling tickets.
                              Most were there. I might add that Jalen Ricks GF is not ugly. Did not see HCPM.

IMG_1019.jpeg

Comment

• Highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X