Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBT never disappoints

Comment

• WOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a wild comeback. Can't beat that for July basketball, I had all but given up early in the 3rd when we were down big at half and Memphis came out on fire.

Comment

• Home cookin or just good old fashioned comeback?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Koch Magic! Unbelievable!

Dickhead Franschilla making excuses for Memphis!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Home cookin or just good old fashioned comeback?
            Yes.

Comment

• Gutsy win! I didn't change the channel, but I wasn't hopeful late in Q3. Hope Jeremiah Martin is okay.

Comment

• That's just the Gregg Marshall DNA shining through. Down but never out.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Home cookin or just good old fashioned comeback?
                  Biggest thing seemed to be when their former NBA guard went down with an injury late, we already had momentum and that seemed to take the wind out of Memphis even further. Refs did a decent job I thought, some bad calls but didn't seem one sided either way -- but I'm also notoriously bad at paying attention to the grand scheme of officiating all game long haha.

Comment

• I felt the officiating was basically even. For majority of the first half of the game it felt like Memphis got every call. Then late in the game we probably benefited some.

All in all I don't think officiating had any effect on the outcome.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• That's what we are talking about BAY BAY!!! Wade, welcome home with FVV. and our Final 4 Magical players in the House. What an amazing comeback by the AfterShocks when the odds looked bleak!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Wow! I dozed off and woke up to see the Elam ending. What a gusty win.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

Biggest thing seemed to be when their former NBA guard went down with an injury late, we already had momentum and that seemed to take the wind out of Memphis even further. Refs did a decent job I thought, some bad calls but didn't seem one sided either way -- but I'm also notoriously bad at paying attention to the grand scheme of officiating all game long haha.
                            Memphis ran out of gas yesterday too but Temple couldn't fully capitalize. Losing Martin hurt but they were reeling already. They had no legs left

Comment

• Nobody but Nobody has such good and rowdy fans as Wichita.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Glad we get to watch another game. Long stretch after this is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X