No announcement yet.

2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach and Rashard's absence is very apparent.

Comment

• Conner has been shorting short on almost everything.

Comment

• Playing very apathetically. No energy

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If you are talking attendance, I think it's slightly better than last night
          When i posted there were still people in the concourse or still coming in. It’s pretty equal to last night. Maybe a little better. Hard to tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
            Zach and Rashard's absence is very apparent.
            Yup we don't have that stopper on this team

Comment

• Yesterday Memphis wore down at the end. Gotta hope it happens again because they can shoot

Comment

• Wish Gilbert was healthy. I think his ability to penetrate and get others involved could be useful since outside shots aren't falling
                Last edited by shockerfan; July 21, 2023, 08:51 PM.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Something about Memphis against the Shox I guess. Doesn't matter if it is old or new......
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Defense sucks big time. Memphis getting penetration or a touch in the paint every possession.

Comment

• Who would think that Haynes-Jones would have more points than Frankamp at the half?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• This Aftershocks team might somehow be worse than the 21-22 Shocks at fast breaks.

Comment

• I mean, Fred doesn't need that massive contract with Houston. Get him a jersey and tell him to get to work. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                            This Aftershocks team might somehow be worse than the 21-22 Shocks at fast breaks.
                            Some of the passes have been just horrible.

Comment

• Need Tyrus McGee and Conner Frankamp to get it going in the second half. The difference has really been turnovers - quite a few players on the Aftershocks shouldn't be dribbling the ball...

Comment

• Probably unpopular opinion, but I wonder if the TBT has sailed past Zach Bush’s capabilities. Nothing against him. Just wonder if perhaps Clevin wouldn’t be a better option moving forward, with his overseas experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X