2023 AfterShocks and TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Too bad Shaq isn’t playing. His skill and conditioning got the After Shocks over the top last year. Whoever extended him an invitation to join the team was a genius.
    Not sure why TP wasn't invited this year. That would have really set the place on fire.

78-65

Comment

• Looking at the B1 roster, and I have to think that we should win this game going away.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Tonights game is on ESPN2. If the creek don't rise, the game tomorrow will be on ESPN2. Being highly optimistic the game on Sunday at 5 pm I can't find on tv. Anybody know where to find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          Tonights game is on ESPN2. If the creek don't rise, the game tomorrow will be on ESPN2. Being highly optimistic the game on Sunday at 5 pm I can't find on tv. Anybody know where to find it?
          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Not sure why TP wasn't invited this year. That would have really set the place on fire.

He's already on the West Virginia TBT team roster. Lol!

Comment

• Echenique would've been a solid add, he prob wants to get back to Columbia for the break

Comment

• Last year B1was one of the teams up for last team selected and didnt make it. That being said they cant take anyone for granted.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Im in Wichita for the first time since 2000. Wow, what changes! Webb road used to be out in the country and my old stomping grounds in Maize is unrecognizable. Not sure I like the changes, but I plan on taking in a game or 2 starting tonight depending on my brothers heart surgery results.
                  Excited to see CKA !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                    Im in Wichita for the first time since 2000. Wow, what changes! Webb road used to be out in the country and my old stomping grounds in Maize is unrecognizable. Not sure I like the changes, but I plan on taking in a game or 2 starting tonight depending on my brothers heart surgery results.
                    Excited to see CKA !!!!
                    Enjoy your return and all the best to your brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                      Im in Wichita for the first time since 2000. Wow, what changes! Webb road used to be out in the country and my old stomping grounds in Maize is unrecognizable. Not sure I like the changes, but I plan on taking in a game or 2 starting tonight depending on my brothers heart surgery results.
                      Excited to see CKA !!!!
                      Glad to have you back in town. Hope the best fir your brother.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        Looking at the B1 roster, and I have to think that we should win this game going away.
                        Aftershocks -13 on DraftKings

Comment

• Memphis and Temple both look pitiful
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Young lady just KILLED the national anthem!
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Aftershocks -13 on DraftKings
                              Didn’t realize there was a line on this stuff haha. But that sounds about right.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Shocker fans were nice to KSU. Not me. I was hoping they’d lose. I’m not sure I totally understand, but I guess they wanted to play KSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X