Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's cute that either Lutz thinks we care at all what they think.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      I threw out some assistants a month or so ago but it didn't generate much engagement as so many on here are completely against any assistant taking the job.
      To me, it doesn't make sense to pull the trigger on the firing this year if you are just going after unproven assistants. I will definitely have a more skeptical viewpoint of ADKS if that's what we end up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sorry guys. Blutz has spoken. We can't get a good coach
        He probably is ultimately correct due to the Law of Large Numbers...but methinks he should back up that number...at least a smidge.
        78-65

Comment

He was 99.999 percent sure GM would be leaving several years as well.

Comment

• Eh, does Lutz still even have any inside connections to WSU? Or is that just a hot take? It could very well be right but 99.99% is pretty bold.
            Last edited by Maizerunner08; March 13, 2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              Eh, does Lutz still even have any inside connections to WSU still? Or is that just a hot take? It could very well be right but 99.99% is pretty bold.
              Who needs connections when you are just always right now matter what the facts say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Eh, does Lutz still even have any inside connections to WSU still? Or is that just a hot take? It could very well be right but 99.99% is pretty bold.
                He doesn't know who you are or which guy you might be on Twitter, so he blocked every last follower he has just to make sure you are blocked.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                    No brainers that will be a target of several schools I am sure. No surprise.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Paul Mills makes me nervous. Hard no from me on DeVries, the guy spent 17 years at Creighton. Sampson is intriguing.

Comment

• I'd give my left nut for Kelvin Sampson. But just "no" to Kellen Sampson. He may be great one day, but I got bronchitis -- ain't nobody got time for that. Otherwise we would have stuck with I.B.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Paul Mills makes me nervous. Hard no from me on DeVries, the guy spent 17 years at Creighton. Sampson is intriguing.
                          Of those 3 Sampson is at the bottom of my list as a pure back up hire if everyone else turns us down.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If he named 1000 people that wouldn't get the job, he would gloat for being right on 999 of them. Easy to guess who isn't, the real question is who is?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Of those 3 Sampson is at the bottom of my list as a pure back up hire if everyone else turns us down.
                              If we are getting multiple turn downs then Saal was premature in his decision making.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Some Darian DeVries facts:
                                • Drake University has only registered 10 seasons with 20 wins in program history. Darian DeVries was the Head Coach for five of those 10 seasons.
                                • DeVries has won over 20 games in each of his five seasons at Drake.
                                • Devries' overall Head Coaching record is 122–47 (.722).
                                • Devries has won MVC COTY twice (2019 and 2021)
                                • DeVries' son, Tucker DeVries, would look really, really good in black and gold.
                                One knock on DD is that the only notable player he has recruited is his son.

Comment

Working...
                                X