Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

**** him
    Not sure that's legal in a contract, but could probably work that out as an under-the-table perk.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post

That escalated quickly.
      Haven’t you heard? We’re a softball school now.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Haven’t you heard? We’re a softball school now.
        staying ahead of the curve

Comment

• Deep thoughts by Jack Handy: "sometimes I think good thoughts about Shocker basketball and all is calm and peaceful........and then I see Darren Boatright's picture as ShockerFever's avatar still so I punch a hole in the wall and break a window."

Comment

• I really think it’ll be Turgeon and that’s not a bad thing
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• What in the world did Turgeon EVER do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxlvr View Post
                What in the world did Turgeon EVER do?
                Other than transition us from the abyss of the 90's and early 2000's to the greatest coach we have ever had?

Without him we might have stayed in the abyss and never been an attractive job to Marshall.

I think he could do that again if that is what it takes. Not saying he should be the first choice. But we could...and currently are....doing worse.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nice first and hopefully last post.

Comment

• He would be the second best coach in the league immediately.

Comment

Lead a program a few years away from being a permanent Evansville to a Sweet 16 and set the table for the best coach and stretch in program history.
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• The part that sells me on Turgeon right now is if you look over his last 20 years, odds are you are going to win around 22-25 games. If he can come in and do that for 3-5 years, we would be in a much better position to hire another great coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan34 View Post
                          The part that sells me on Turgeon right now is if you look over his last 20 years, odds are you are going to win around 22-25 games. If he can come in and do that for 3-5 years, we would be in a much better position to hire another great coach.
                          This. We need stability. And in this league 23-26 gives you a shot at an at-large.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            He would be the second best coach in the league immediately.
                            Sure thing! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Nice first and hopefully last post.
                              Seriously?

Comment

Sorry, but I don’t believe 3G cared who had been at WSU previously!

Comment

Working...
                                X