Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He saw Samson do it in the AAC.
    We could potentially bring back most key players.
    He could do amazing things with this roster.
    No ? His recruiting would be awesome.

Seems like the 90's Valvano that didn't happen coming full circle.

I say, do it.....

Comment

• I read an article on Pitino last. He says it is not about money now. Looking for a team in the right location that he can build back up. Definitely does not want the big 10. Sounded like a good opportunity for us. Wants to coach for another 4 to 5 years.

Comment

• If Pitino exprssses ANY interest, you lock him down instantly.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
          I read an article on Pitino last. He says it is not about money now. Looking for a team in the right location that he can build back up. Definitely does not want the big 10. Sounded like a good opportunity for us. Wants to coach for another 4 to 5 years.
          I saw that too. Said he wanted to coach where he can't get to a final four again. He knows first hand it's possible here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
            I read an article on Pitino last. He says it is not about money now. Looking for a team in the right location that he can build back up. Definitely does not want the big 10. Sounded like a good opportunity for us. Wants to coach for another 4 to 5 years.
            Also said he has a list of 20-30 states he doesn't want to live in. Guessing he's looking for warm weather.

Comment

• Got his buyout to $0.

He gone, one way or the other.

Comment

• Pitino to ... Texas!
                Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
                  He saw Samson do it in the AAC.
                  We could potentially bring back most key players.
                  He could do amazing things with this roster.
                  No ? His recruiting would be awesome.

Seems like the 90's Valvano that didn't happen coming full circle.

I say, do it.....
                  is that recruiting with or without strippers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

is that recruiting with or without strippers?
                    I think you could get away with the strippers. It was the hookers that got Pitino in trouble. Providing "entertainment" is one thing. Pimping is quite different.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Strip Club NIL $$ with Pitino in charge??

Comment

• Comment

• Man, I get that people want to move on, but I've never understood making a coaching change in the middle of the season (or at the end) barring extenuating circumstances.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            Man, I get that people want to move on, but I've never understood making a coaching change in the middle of the season (or at the end) barring extenuating circumstances.
                            Two more weeks. Just need to wait two more weeks.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Man, I get that people want to move on, but I've never understood making a coaching change in the middle of the season (or at the end) barring extenuating circumstances.
                              Probably trying to close the deal early with a Beard or Pitino or one of the big names out there.

Comment

I'm guessing they want to get a jump start on either Chris Beard or Will Wade. Personally, I think they should take a long, hard look at an up-and-coming coach from Pascagoula, Mississippi by the name of Isaac Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X