Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post

Apologies, I thought that previous message was referring to Greg Heiar. He’s only in his first season, but I don’t see why he couldn’t be a viable candidate to replace IB.
    Apology not necessary. My last comment was independent of my Greg Heiar comment.

1)Gregg Marshall is not coming back.

2)Pass on Greg Heiar. I don't believe he's capable of running this program and I don't believe he's a long term solution. He would be an upgrade, but barely.

Comment

• Somebody with charisma

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Apology not necessary. My last comment was independent of my Greg Heiar comment.

1)Gregg Marshall is not coming back.

2)Pass on Greg Heiar. I don't believe he's capable of running this program and I don't believe he's a long term solution. He would be an upgrade, but barely.
        I heard that discussions with 3G are under way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

From?

A dream?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

What’s the point in spreading misinformation on a fan board?

I normally enjoy your posts and have never had a problem with your opinion, but come on.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Not sure what GH has done in a partial season to warrant attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I normally enjoy your posts and have never had a problem with your opinion, but come on.
                The only discussions that would be worth having would be to ask him to let us spread the remaining payments on his termination agreement over more years to free up money. Granted I'd expect him to laugh and say hell no but that's the only conversation worth having because he won't be coaching here again

Comment

Pass on Greg Heiar. I don't believe he's capable of running this program and I don't believe he's a long term solution.
                  I have the same opinion, though it's not a popular one around here.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The only discussions that would be worth having would be to ask him to let us spread the remaining payments on his termination agreement over more years to free up money. Granted I'd expect him to laugh and say hell no but that's the only conversation worth having because he won't be coaching here again
                    Yep. Hit the nail on the head.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I agree, too. Heiar is not of the same style as Jans and Forbes. He will be a decent D1 coach for a while, but not here. That’s all I will say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Popular or not, it's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Actually, negotiating a longer term payout for ... say ... naming the practice court or something after him is an interesting thought. There are things WSU could entice him with.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

My apologies. I’m not a department insider and though I grew up in Wichita, I’m not in town with my ear to the ground. If it’s not such an absurdity that Bill Self, KU and AZ suffer no repercussions it doesn’t seem that big a jump for 3G to coach at WSU again.signedVERY DISAPPOINTED!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

From?

A dream?
                              Yes

Comment

Would you share your rationale?

Than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X