Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Tad bring in his CU recruits?
    A 5 star and two 4 stars.
    Last edited by Shoxfan24-7; March 21, 2023, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Okay, some of the speculation is reaching Shocker FB levels.

Obviously, any leaks are either intentional, or sloppy. I don't see why WSU folks would leak anything. So when a pundit says, "he's hearing" without anything firm, that means didley squat. It could be coming from the prospective coach. But I am not sure the reason a prospective coach would do that. If they are trying to leverage an offer to get a raise, that can all be done, and frequently is, in private.
      Whew, So you don't think it's Ted.

Comment

• Everyone knows TB means Tony Bennett!! ;)
        The Assman

Comment

• T is a drink with jam and bread
          Ray a drop of golden sun.

Ray Giacoletti
          Trevor Ray
          Ray Allen
          Rick Ray
          Ray McCallum
          Ray Lopes

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Everyone knows TB means Tony Bennett!! ;)
            Another whew, although I don't like his basketball style.

Comment

• Part of Boyle’s Law… human ‘breathe’ing theory having to do with low pressure / stress levels. Plus the Ted / Tad thingy.

Comment

• T...T.... hmmm... Terry, Rodney. Texas? Resume is lengthy, has some decent points. Can't imagine this is the hire, but was worth a read and has a T haha.

Second Season as Head Coach at Texas 12th Season at Texas Rodney Terry was named the 26th head coach in Men’s Basketball program history at The University

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  At this point, any hire is going to be met with mixed reaction. I don't think there is anyone (that we know of) who would please this entire fanbase.
                  Because this currently is a fractured fanbase at odds with one another. But one things certain, winning unites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unorthoshox View Post
                    Part of Boyle’s Law… human ‘breathe’ing theory having to do with low pressure / stress levels. Plus the Ted / Tad thingy.
                    Fantastic Shockernet name.

Comment

• I feel like I’m about to be disappoinTed.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Yeah, no offense to Tad but that hire wouldn't move the needle at all for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Yeah, no offense to Tad but that hire wouldn't move the needle at all for me.
                          I guess as long as it moves the needle of the big donors then that's a start. Guess we will see who that is soon.

My apologies if you are one of the big donors lol
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Just checked their message board and they're all big fans of Coach Boyle. Not a hint or mention anywhere that he might be leaving.

Comment

• Ted Hotaling
                              Ted Fiore
                              Ted Albert
                              Ted Waller
                              Ted Rawlings
                              Ted Crass
                              Ted Chidster
                              Ted Brown
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                It's not time to start FlightAware up full speed.

But it might be time to stretch out and think about getting ready.
                                I think Doc is already stretched out and enjoying himself

The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X