Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've definitely warmed up to Devries since watching them play Miami - His biggest drawback is he is Drake's coach....DRAKE. I never liked DRAKE when we were in the MVC. You have to admire someone who can get DRAKE to the tournament multiple times - not just a one hit wonder.

I'm also not opposed to Sampson.

Comment

• Hiring Boyle is like hiring a really crappy version of Turgeon and the board was already pretty split on Turgeon. No thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Better than an unknown that may tank us further.
        Prevent defense mentality - that is for losers. U have to be in for the win. Danger in Chinese also means opportunity. WSU has an opportunity to change the trajectory of the program. Sure there is risk - but go for the win, don’t play for the tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Prevent defense mentality - that is for losers. U have to be in for the win. Danger in Chinese also means opportunity. WSU has an opportunity to change the trajectory of the program. Sure there is risk - but go for the win, don’t play for the tie.
          Lol ok
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
            I've definitely warmed up to Devries since watching them play Miami - His biggest drawback is he is Drake's coach....DRAKE. I never liked DRAKE when we were in the MVC. You have to admire someone who can get DRAKE to the tournament multiple times - not just a one hit wonder.

I like DeVries, but sounds like he wont come to an agreement. We will see

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              I've definitely warmed up to Devries since watching them play Miami - His biggest drawback is he is Drake's coach....DRAKE. I never liked DRAKE when we were in the MVC. You have to admire someone who can get DRAKE to the tournament multiple times - not just a one hit wonder.

He sat on the Creighton bench for 18 years. I really hope Saal can find better.

Comment

I like DeVries, but sounds like he wont come to an agreement. We will see
                DeVries is probably waiting on Notre Dame before making a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

To me, this sounds like Kellen Sampson.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

DeVries is probably waiting on Notre Dame before making a decision.
                    The Irish can have him.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'll play one time, Doc then I have to go back to work. An interesting name put out yesterday that I might warm up to is Jai Lucas- Assistant coach Duke.

Have a great afternoon everybody.

Comment

• Just needs to happen soon. I think we are all going a little insane and we just keep going in circles LMAO

Comment

Just needs to happen soon. I think we are all going a little insane and we just keep going in circles LMAO
                          That's because I have nothing else to do.

But I can't speak for the rest of you.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I just try to think of what the big donors are wanting and find it hard to believe that Tad Boyle is what they want. But, then again, they may have previous history with him and like the guy. So that would make sense.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'd only be for Boyle if he could get his 5* and four stars to come even though Williams is a one and done guy. I am not getting any younger and want to dance right away and for seats to fill up fast. DeVries could possibly deliver that also if he could resign KP and JW along with Tucker. Sampson is probably more of a long term solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I feel like I’m about to be disappoinTed.
                                Check PM

Comment

Working...
                                X