Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It's only stopping in DSM for an hour, then on to Kalamazoo, then Oakland.
    Got it, its nothing lol
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Just an hour? I am a little....I don't know..........just...disappoinTed, I guess....
      But not disappoinTad?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But not disappoinTad?
        Well, I for sure hope it's not disappoinTed Woodward. That's the only Ted, I know, and That would be a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But not disappoinTad?
          Or perhaps he meant to say he is a Tad disappointed
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Flight tracking is most likely a futile exercise with a search firm. These things happen behind closed doors in neutral locations.

Comment

• Maybe he's disappoinTurgeoned?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WuDrWu You are connected to the program. If you don't mind, please make a call and tell them I would like an announcement made today. I'm home with a cold, and weather issues, so a hire today would be convenient for me. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Tad HC, Matty B assistant and Turgeon "special assistant" LMAO
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Tad Boyle would not excite me at all, hes 60 and has made the tourney 1 time out of the last 7 years

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                      Tad Boyle would not excite me at all, hes 60 and has made the tourney 1 time out of the last 7 years
                      I get it on the surface. But he is their winningest coach. Colorado isn't an easy job

Comment

• Not interested in Tad either.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's not time to start FlightAware up full speed.

But it might be time to stretch out and think about getting ready.

Comment

• Iona took 1 full day to hire a coach lol

Comment

It's not time to start FlightAware up full speed.

Not sure if I hate you, or just hate what you do to me....

It sure would be nice if we at least got some nice rumors moving before the end of the week. I'd much prefer an announcement, but I'd settle for decent rumors from well placed sources.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It's not time to start FlightAware up full speed.

Ok that's not nice.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X