Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    It's not time to start FlightAware up full speed.

But it might be time to stretch out and think about getting ready.
    What does that last sentence even mean? Like take a nap because it’s gonna be a while?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

What does that last sentence even mean? Like take a nap because it’s gonna be a while?
      I'm going with limber up because we're going to be racing to a press conference soon.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Oh, I interpreted it as do the stretching you’d do before engaging in physical activity.

Comment

• Not sure how much this guy knows
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

He's speaking WuBonics - if you aren't fluent in it - I would say it means "get warmed up and ready to go in the game"

Comment

• I love it when Doc does this to everyone LMAO
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Between waiting on rumors or an actual hire for WSU, and waiting on the Chiefs to make more free agency moves, my focus for work is reaching "squirrel" territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  Not sure how much this guy knows
                  The Devries info is the same info that was said in that podcast stream linked earlier (the one that linked Tad Boyle to WSU).
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• At this point, any hire is going to be met with mixed reaction. I don't think there is anyone (that we know of) who would please this entire fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      At this point, any hire is going to be met with mixed reaction. I don't think there is anyone (that we know of) who would please this entire fanbase.
                      Very true. Jans would have been the closest, although still not 100%. Everyone else it will be 50/50
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Don't have to please the entire fanbase with the hire. Just much of it.

Now, how that first presser goes will go a long way in either giving the fanbase hope or not. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I'm not a fan of how long it's taking at that the rumors we do see are in fact underwhelming.

Doc seems pleased though. And if he's pleased, it sounds like they're close to finalizing something with someone. Maybe we're just crossing our t's and dotting our lower case j's and we'll have news in the next couple of days.

Fingers crossed.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Tad Boyle would probably be solid, but just feels like a retread. But maybe that's what we need instead of a swing and a miss. We need base-runners, not necessarily a homerun.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Griffin isn't an awful idea either. I think we would land some lunkers, but could he get them to gel?
                            That would be the question, but I'd bet that he would bring in the horse's.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              Not sure how much this guy knows
                              He seems to be tracking and informing on coaches changes. In a response to Drake fan he said

Is Drake going to be able to hold on to Devries?

Response - Wichita State is trying to pry him away. We'll know soon

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                Don't have to please the entire fanbase with the hire. Just much of it.

Now, how that first presser goes will go a long way in either giving the fanbase hope or not. I'm trying to remain optimistic but I'm not a fan of how long it's taking at that the rumors we do see are in fact underwhelming.

Doc seems pleased though. And if he's pleased, it sounds like they're close to finalizing something with someone. Maybe we're just crossing our t's and dotting our lower case j's and we'll have news in the next couple of days.

Fingers crossed.
                                Better to take to long and get the best you can than settle for a quick answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X