Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to post a tweet from *******, but it appears Grant McCasland will be the next Head Coach at Texas Tech. From what I've read it sounds like UNT has an internal replacement who is highly regarded should they decided to promote from within.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      Hiring Boyle is like hiring a really crappy version of Turgeon and the board was already pretty split on Turgeon. No thank you.
      No s***. His winning percentage is the same as IB's (.58). He's been to 2 NCAA's (one more than IB), 5 NIT's, 1 CIT and 1 NBI. That's the kind of post season participation the big$$ donors expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's because I have nothing else to do.

But I can't speak for the rest of you.
        I am cleaning. I just swept and washed (!) the sidewalk to my front door. Getting desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Check PM
          You’re a bad tease, Doc…

Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
            Not going to post a tweet from *******, but it appears Grant McCasland will be the next Head Coach at Texas Tech. From what I've read it sounds like UNT has an internal replacement who is highly regarded should they decided to promote from within.
            Looks like that would be Ross Hodge who has been with McCasland since he was at Arkansas State. Also coached under Larry Eustachy at Southern Miss and Colorado State.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Check PM
              Lol Booooo
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm being honest with you, there's nothing to see right now. No white smoke, no dark smoke. Maybe there's a little smoke with indistinguishable color. Perhaps. Too soon to tell.

Comment

I'm being honest with you, there's nothing to see right now. No white smoke, no dark smoke. Maybe there's a little smoke with indistinguishable color. Perhaps. Too soon to tell.
                  There was no need to post this. You're just making things worse
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• isn't tad boyle looking forward to his retirement years so he can go watch ku games at allen fieldhouse on the weekends?

Comment

I'm being honest with you, there's nothing to see right now. No white smoke, no dark smoke. Maybe there's a little smoke with indistinguishable color. Perhaps. Too soon to tell.
                      Honestly, this is consistent with the stuff coming from that Trilly Donovan guy. From that perspective, I would read it as early negotiations with DeVries, too early to say it’ll work out.

Oh, and FWIW, he thinks it’d be a good hire. I’m inclined to believe. If DeVries can do that with Drake, he could do a lot more here.

Comment

So no white smoke, but no dark smoke. Sounds more “dusty”?

Comment

• Originally posted by Teddy Graham View Post

So no white smoke, but no dark smoke. Sounds more “dusty”?
                          dus-T?

Now if it’s not Dusty May I’m gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Comment

• Our next head coach is.... wait, it's coming to me.... Starts with an S.... Let's see... Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Sampson?

SAMSONITE. I was way off!
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Jon Rothstein just tweeted Paul Mills is the leading candidate.

Comment

Working...
                                X