Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    This nugget was in Taylors Article about our new walk on

Says it pretty solidly that Porter, Pohto, Ricks and Abidde will be back.
    First time I can express a bit of optimism in a bit knowing those 4 will be back. Weird talking about "commitments" from current scholarship players.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• No way RC going league. If he returns then this ends up much better than I would have guessed.

Sorely need competent big men, which I'm still pessimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        No way RC going league. If he returns then this ends up much better than I would have guessed.

Sorely need competent big men, which I'm still pessimistic.
        He could not go league and decide to transfer to another D1 school.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He has until May 1 to enter the portal. After that he will need a waiver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He has until May 1 to enter the portal. After that he will need a waiver.
            Easy peazy. Transfer to a blue blood and guarantee yourself a waiver.

Comment

I'm saying he's merely getting a free evaluation and there's near certainty he'll return to college. Where is the question but this bit of news on the core commitments makes it more likely he'll return back to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I'm saying he's merely getting a free evaluation and there's near certainty he'll return to college. Where is the question but this bit of news on the core commitments makes it more likely he'll return back to us.
                Agreed. I think he is going to be back in college next year barring some Landry Shamet esque wowing of teams during his workouts. I am very pleased to see that it appears the core of what I wanted to return will be back and those who I had thought might need to move on have chosen to do so.

Comment

Agreed. I think he is going to be back in college next year barring some Landry Shamet esque wowing of teams during his workouts. I am very pleased to see that it appears the core of what I wanted to return will be back and those who I had thought might need to move on have chosen to do so.
                  Couldn't agree more but, there is an offensive scheme issue that needs drastic improvement. Hopefully IB is watching a ton of college film to install an offense. Non of that pro crap.

Comment

• What's the deal with TE not announcing he is leaving? Is it because he doesn't know where he's going yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      What's the deal with TE not announcing he is leaving? Is it because he doesn't know where he's going yet?
                      Most likely

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Meow Meow Meow!!!!!!!! Save us Mark Turgeon your Dan's only hope. But crybaby Mark record at WSU his first 2 years was 24 W and 34 L. Coach Brown record in his first 2 years is 31 W and 19 L. and being named American Athletic Conference Coach of the year. Don't you hated when the facts don't support your narrative.

MATH MATTERS Go Shocks and Coach Brown.
                        I like the Meow, Meow, Meow!!! part myself.. one more "meow" and you have the first stanza of the old Meow Mix commercial.

Comment

What's the deal with TE not announcing he is leaving? Is it because he doesn't know where he's going yet?
                          "Taking my talents to the Tasmania Jack Jumpers."
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Yes. He most probably doesn't know where is going. Too bad.

TE is shooting from the hip, again...

Comment

• Dex responds to an Indiana fan on Twitter:

Comment

Dex responds to an Indiana fan on Twitter:

Our "tough" fanbase would look like nothing compared to IU

Comment

Working...
                                X