Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Wichita State expected to add Alabama transfer center James Rojas, source told @Stadium.

Rojas gives the Shockers a veteran big man. Averaged 5.4 points and 2.5 boards last season for the Tide.
    He is listed as a forward on the Alabama athletic website.

Comment

• Most signees have potential just hope the kid flourishes here. Need a tough banger who plays within himself and not for himself.

Comment

• And not with himself!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          And not with himself!
          Ewww!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            And not with himself!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

He is listed as a forward on the Alabama athletic website.

Comment

• This would be huge. Let’s hope it becomes official. For context ; 2 years ago Trey Wade he was ranked as the #11 Juco player on the reliable sports247.com website. Rojas ? # 4. Double double potential any given game on this team ; in this conference.

Comment

• By the end of the year, Rojas will be 1.5 years beyond his second knee surgery. He has had surgery on both knees. He is definitely worth taking a chance on. Hopefully, he can be as productive as Anton Grady was in his one year. I would think that Alabama has an excellent surgeon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Sounds like KU has reached out to Dex…
                    Kill me. Just kill me.
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

Kill me. Just kill me.
                      I won't kill you, but you can 'tar and feather' me for the following comments:

I'd love to see Dex at KU. I've spent most of my life around the fluckers (several close family members and a few good friends); they're actually good people, but can't help themselves. I get it, they're blue bloods and arrogance is a birthright. I've listened to backhanded comments about our players over the years... from X-Man to Fred. "He's very good player, but he's not good enough to play for us" or "Fred VanVleet would never start at KU over Graham and Mason and will NEVER play in the NBA." Probably the reason I loved the March 22, 2015 results and Fred's all-time great quote...

Fred VanVleet reminds Kansas not to sleep during Wichita State games | Sporting News

"Don't sleep on the Shockers. That's the message Wichita State sent Kansas en route to the Sweet 16."

"After the win, Shockers guard Fred VanVleet sent a personal message to Kansas freshman Kelly Oubre Jr. regarding his comment about sleeping through Wichita State's game in the round of 64. Oubre said he took a nap as VanVleet and the Shockers defeated Indiana."

"VanVleet had a response after his team took care of the Jayhawks."

""I probably wouldn't have said that publicly because I like to show respect to the other team," VanVleet told The Kansas City Star. "But he can sleep all he wants to now.""

"In the locker room, VanVleet brings Oubre's sleep pattern up once more saying he probably should've woken up for a particular play in the game."

Back to the squawkers and Dex. Self would love a defensive stopper and I bet Dex would play significant minutes. There's probably a 90% chance he doesn't end up there, but I'd at least watch a few KU games. I didn't watch one game last season and only the second half of the championship game. I don't hate them, I'm just indifferent.

Last edited by WstateU; April 15, 2022, 02:59 PM.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Slowly building our roster. Hopefully Butch and IB have been making more in-roads with some other players.

Comment

• Dex can help any team he signs with to be a better team. No exceptions!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I won't kill you, but you can 'tar and feather' me for the following comments:

I'd love to see Dex at KU. I've spent most of my life around the fluckers (several close family members and a few good friends); they're actually good people, but can't help themselves. I get it, they're blue bloods and arrogance is a birthright. I've listened to backhanded comments about our players over the years... from X-Man to Fred. "He's very good player, but he's not good enough to play for us" or "Fred VanVleet would never start at KU over Graham and Mason and will NEVER play in the NBA." Probably the reason I loved the March 22, 2005 results and Fred's all-time great quote...

Fred VanVleet reminds Kansas not to sleep during Wichita State games | Sporting News

"Don't sleep on the Shockers. That's the message Wichita State sent Kansas en route to the Sweet 16."

"After the win, Shockers guard Fred VanVleet sent a personal message to Kansas freshman Kelly Oubre Jr. regarding his comment about sleeping through Wichita State's game in the round of 64. Oubre said he took a nap as VanVleet and the Shockers defeated Indiana."

"VanVleet had a response after his team took care of the Jayhawks."

""I probably wouldn't have said that publicly because I like to show respect to the other team," VanVleet told The Kansas City Star. "But he can sleep all he wants to now.""

"In the locker room, VanVleet brings Oubre's sleep pattern up once more saying he probably should've woken up for a particular play in the game."

Back to the squawkers and Dex. Self would love a defensive stopper and I bet Dex would play significant minutes. There's probably a 90% chance he doesn't end up there, but I'd at least watch a few KU games. I didn't watch one game last season and only the second half of the championship game. I don't hate them, I'm just indifferent.

Dex can def play sub minutes at KU, he would never be a starter and never compete with the athletes in the big 12 when he can't even shoot in the AAC.

Comment

• I hope he’s not a center at 6’8”. Would be mo of the same for the Shox. If he can play the 4 with KP at center, different story.

Comment

• I think Dex can compete with the athletes in the B12 on defense and rebounding, and KU can surround him with enough shooting that he can focus on his strengths to help them rather than shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X