Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if any of the players are looking for a state where Marijuana is legal, but I sure wish Kansas would come out of the dark ages and allow cancer patients and others with major medical issues to use it. Seems crazy that all 4 states bordering Kansas allows it and we don't. Sigh

Sorry I was not trying to change the subject but if anybody has ever seen what cancer patients go through you know what I am talking about. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
      I don't know if any of the players are looking for a state where Marijuana is legal, but I sure wish Kansas would come out of the dark ages and allow cancer patients and others with major medical issues to use it. Seems crazy that all 4 states bordering Kansas allows it and we don't. Sigh

Sorry I was not trying to change the subject but if anybody has ever seen what cancer patients go through you know what I am talking about. Go Shocks.
      Just make it legal across the board. Water always finds its level.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

This recruitment class is going to decide IB's job at this point. If we win under 10 games there's no way he stays... right?
        It has to be Boatright leaving first. Your scenario would be the time to do it.

Comment

I don't know if any of the players are looking for a state where Marijuana is legal, but I sure wish Kansas would come out of the dark ages and allow cancer patients and others with major medical issues to use it. Seems crazy that all 4 states bordering Kansas allows it and we don't. Sigh

seriously? If pot rules, good riddance. Losers!
          I'm so sick and tired of spaced out loseres wandering around leaving a trail of stink. A lot of the people I experience in my professional life that live in such stink are broke ass shoplifting p.o.s.

Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post

I'm so sick and tired of spaced out loseres wandering around leaving a trail of stink. A lot of the people I experience in my professional life that live in such stink are broke ass shoplifting p.o.s.

Speed doesn’t like Pot . Who’d a thunk it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post

You work for the A O C reelection campaign?

Comment

• I'm not in panic mode, because my expectations have hit rock bottom. The players leaving, I won't really miss. They were fine and all, but it's not like we are coming off a championship year. We were very average (when we played well). We lost buy games FFS. I'm sure we can do worse, but we'll see. I have no idea who will be on the team, but assume we will start getting some commits, right? Right? I will root for them to win, and hope to hell that IB was just having a sophomore slump.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

You work for the A O C reelection campaign?
                  Nope!
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. She just can't help herself...
                    How about answering the question genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      I'm not in panic mode, because my expectations have hit rock bottom. The players leaving, I won't really miss. They were fine and all, but it's not like we are coming off a championship year. We were very average (when we played well). We lost buy games FFS. I'm sure we can do worse, but we'll see. I have no idea who will be on the team, but assume we will start getting some commits, right? Right? I will root for them to win, and hope to hell that IB was just having a sophomore slump.
                      We’re not at rock bottom yet. If we have a miserable recruiting class, finish bottom four and then our big 3 transfer next year, that will be rock bottom. This year is huge for the program and IB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

We’re not at rock bottom yet. If we have a miserable recruiting class, finish bottom four and then our big 3 transfer next year, that will be rock bottom. This year is huge for the program and IB.
                        Meow Meow Meow!!!!!!!! Save us Mark Turgeon your Dan's only hope. But crybaby Mark record at WSU his first 2 years was 24 W and 34 L. Coach Brown record in his first 2 years is 31 W and 19 L. and being named American Athletic Conference Coach of the year. Don't you hated when the facts don't support your narrative.

MATH MATTERS Go Shocks and Coach Brown.

Comment

Meow Meow Meow!!!!!!!! Save us Mark Turgeon your Dan's only hope. But crybaby Mark record at WSU his first 2 years was 24 W and 34 L. Coach Brown record in his first 2 years is 31 W and 19 L. and being named American Athletic Conference Coach of the year. Don't you hated when the facts don't support your narrative.

Wow, you can’t take a little debate without acting like a child? I have no love affair with Turgeon, just throwing stuff out there for discussion, And my post about rock bottom has nothing to do with Turgeon.

Comment

Perhaps you should switch to decaf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Wow, you can’t take a little debate without acting like a child? I have no love affair with Turgeon, just throwing stuff out there for discussion, And my post about rock bottom has nothing to do with Turgeon.
                              You have to admit, he is entertaining sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You have to admit, he is entertaining sometimes.
                                I just have to constantly remind myself that there’s no age restriction on this site. I wouldn’t have these discussion in real life with teenagers.

Comment

Working...
                                X