Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• glad he is happy, what a downgrade though... ouch

Comment

• dawgs gotta eat

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          glad he is happy, what a downgrade though... ouch
          Looks like he wants to be top dog. He’ll have a good chance to dominate and get to the tourney.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• That is probably a good move for Monzy. Gives him a chance to eat some minutes and play a lot, which I gather is what he was after.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              That is probably a good move for Monzy. Gives him a chance to eat some minutes and play a lot, which I gather is what he was after.
              Not playing for a team that doesn't make the tournament is an easy situation to leave IMO

Comment

• Good for Monzy.

Updated the OP with his landing spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                  CP mom says he’s staying. FYI.
                  Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Source?
                    His mom. Posted it on FB post of him selling his jersey. People speculating he is leaving because putting jersey up. She corrected them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Do we have another game with JSU left??
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I wish many more would understand that going to Kansas or Duke or Virginia or Wichita State is not the best for every kid. I personally know a FB player who recently committed to a DII school and had DI coaches cursing him out for going to “that level” over their program.

Either you believe that some 5*’s would be a better fit at WSU or you don’t. Ostracizing a kid for going somewhere he feels wanted, accepted, and believes he can flourish in the culture is just being naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          I wish many more would understand that going to Kansas or Duke or Virginia or Wichita State is not the best for every kid. I personally know a FB player who recently committed to a DII school and had DI coaches cursing him out for going to “that level” over their program.

Either you believe that some 5*’s would be a better fit at WSU or you don’t. Ostracizing a kid for going somewhere he feels wanted, accepted, and believes he can flourish in the culture is just being naive.
                          Yep. Go where you want to go and it feels right. He gave it a go here. I appreciate that. Dude wants to play more. I don't fault him for that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

that would be excellent
                            From Craig’s Mom’s mouth to God’s ear!

Comment

• That list of schools is to be taken with a grain of salt...

Comment

• This nugget was in Taylors Article about our new walk on

The Shockers currently have commitments from returners in senior point guard Craig Porter, sophomore center Kenny Pohto and both redshirt freshmen, Jalen Ricks and Isaac Abidde, with sophomore star Ricky Council IV also potentially coming back from the NBA Draft.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

Says it pretty solidly that Porter, Pohto, Ricks and Abidde will be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X