Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Carlos O'Kelly's will need new WSU players for their ads next year.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

One of Baylor's best players is a D2 transfer. Grant was a D2 All-American.
      And?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
        Looks like Carlos O'Kelly's will need new WSU players for their ads next year.
        They need to step their NIL game up ... think they can get ROI on dropping 6 figures for a queso commercial?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Watch for LSU for those two.

Makes a lot of sense.
          Dex is from Louisiana. So you could be spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

And?
            And... there a good D2 players, even if our D2 transfer didn't work out?

Comment

• I wish Dex and Mo the absolute best, but I'm going to be a little pissed if Dex shoots 40% from deep this year and Mo decides he can now pass out of double teams. Don't get me wrong, I'll still cheer for these guys, but that scenario would sting a little.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  This recruitment class is going to decide IB's job at this point. If we win under 10 games there's no way he stays... right?

Comment

Sigh.....if we lose Porter I just don't know man.....we better hit the freaking lottery with the portal if we do. I like Porter just because he started finding himself later in the year and is a known product at PG.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

They need to step their NIL game up ... think they can get ROI on dropping 6 figures for a queso commercial?
                      Who's they?

Comment

• Still a bit surprised we haven’t heard anything from TE. Is it just a foregone conclusion, or??

Comment

• What would be Porter's incentive to stay with one year left?

Comment

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Who's they?
                              I was directly referring to Carlos o Kellys due to the post I quoted

But ... i will extend the offer for anyone that wants to drop a 6 figure NIL for a queso commercial to be included in my "they" comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                Still a bit surprised we haven’t heard anything from TE. Is it just a foregone conclusion, or??
                                If he is truly af home and not going to classes....(unless it is all online)......then yeah pretty much the writing on the wall.....

Would be nice to hear official word though
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X