Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Dex and Mo posted the exact same post ... words and all for their farewell lol
      That was just a little lame lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Watch for LSU for those two.

Makes a lot of sense.
        The Assman

Comment

• Mixed feelings.

Interested to see how well Dex shoots next year. Man his defense was good. But if you’re going to be wide open you’ve got to make more than 29% of your threes. Otherwise you’re getting close to a wash.

Comment

• So that is 8 open scholarships now with TE included correct? We need to start getting some kids committed soon. It is going to be very challenging to fill the roster if we do not get some momentum built up very quickly.

Comment

• None of these announcements surprised me.

Like the changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Taylor Eldridge has stated he believes Pohto, Ricks, and Abbide will all be back next season. With the transfer portal, it really isn't hard to rebuild a team in one offseason.
                If u can actually recruit good talent. Last year WSU got a D2 player

Comment

• The 2020-21 roster had a full compliment of 13 scholarship guys.

After two offseasons, 10 of those guys left WSU, none of whom exhausted their eligibility...and the other 3 are Tyson, Ricky, and Craig, who we all would agree are not guaranteed to come back at this point.

This is why you effing let players make the coaching hire decisions.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
                    So that is 8 open scholarships now with TE included correct? We need to start getting some kids committed soon. It is going to be very challenging to fill the roster if we do not get some momentum built up very quickly.
                    8.5 ... Council's foot is out the door. Also wouldn't surprise me to see Porter bounce now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                      None of these announcements surprised me.

Like the changes.
                      Yes because “churn” says you are stable program. But at least we will have the excuse of “give us a couple years, we are trying to integrate 8 new players into our program”

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Yes because “churn” says you are stable program. But at least we will have the excuse of “give us a couple years, we are trying to integrate 8 new players into our program”

The good news in all of this is everywhere Eric Stevenson goes the coach immediately gets fired. So one year from now we focus on bringing Huggie Bear back to Kansas.

Comment

• Updated the OP with a table to keep track of all this lol

Comment

• Pretty sad about seeing Dex go. He was a good ambassador for the university. Stuck with the program through everything and was an integral piece of the team all four years. Pretty neutral about Mo leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Well dam, maybe it wouldnt have been the worst idea to bring him here
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• i think we've past the number of departures that got ******* investigating Marshall lol

Comment

Working...
                                X