Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

Well dam, maybe it wouldnt have been the worst idea to bring him here
    WSU has an “elite recruiter” - I look forward to seeing him pull the “elite” players out of the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      Ball State coach Michael Lewis is hiring Wichita State assistant Lou Gudino, source told @Stadium.
      Guidino spent a years as Chris Jans' top assistant at NMSU. Jans kind of directed Guidino to Gregg Marshall as a favor I think. I think that was to replace Greg Heiar after he left for LSU.

Thought maybe Guidino would rejoin Jans at Mississippi State. However, Guidino is a native of Indiana and spend 11 years as Indiana State, so not surprising he would move back to Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speak2me View Post

The good news in all of this is everywhere Eric Stevenson goes the coach immediately gets fired. So one year from now we focus on bringing Huggie Bear back to Kansas.
        The down side is that Huggy needs one season off to illegally recruit before starting a new gig.

Comment

• If you're looking for a positive spin, next year's team will be 100% IB's. No blaming any of his predecessors anymore from anyone. If there's improvement, he gets all of the credit. If it's a train wreck, there are no excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
            If you're looking for a positive spin, next year's team will be 100% IB's. No blaming any of his predecessors anymore from anyone. If there's improvement, he gets all of the credit. If it's a train wreck, there are no excuses.
            Oh, there will be excuses. Plenty to go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
              If you're looking for a positive spin, next year's team will be 100% IB's. No blaming any of his predecessors anymore from anyone. If there's improvement, he gets all of the credit. If it's a train wreck, there are no excuses.
              This years focus should 100% be on getting ADDB replaced so if this year goes south we have someone competent to make the right decisions going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This years focus should 100% be on getting ADDB replaced so if this year goes south we have someone competent to make the right decisions going forward.
                Yep. Like or dislike IB, there’s clearly a bigger issue at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                  Pretty sad about seeing Dex go. He was a good ambassador for the university. Stuck with the program through everything and was an integral piece of the team all four years. Pretty neutral about Mo leaving.
                  The university and fans also stuck with him through a mental health crisis and allowed him to step away and come back. A lot of schools and/or fan bases may feel differently.

Comment

• I wonder if we see the same talking heads on twitter throwing shade that what 80% of the team is gone... like that did in prior years.

Comment

• Help me....this thread is too long to go back through...who is left? And, I know Tyson is out the door (it's just not been made official).

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        Help me....this thread is too long to go back through...who is left? And, I know Tyson is out the door (it's just not been made official).
                        Porter, Photo and Council

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                          Help me....this thread is too long to go back through...who is left? And, I know Tyson is out the door (it's just not been made official).
                          I updated the first post with a chart of each ones status

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Porter, Photo and Council
                            Plus the redshirts

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge just posted updated roster on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If u can actually recruit good talent. Last year WSU got a D2 player
                                One of Baylor's best players is a D2 transfer. Grant was a D2 All-American.

Comment

Working...
                                X